Thought i should introduce myself

The wing is controversial and looks OTT as with all cars IMO. The DC5 has a subtle one not much different to OEM but again unless they're a very quick dedicated track car, they don't do it for me. I do love the wheels and I'd like something similar on my 370Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wing is controversial and looks OTT as with all cars IMO. The DC5 has a subtle one not much different to OEM but again unless they're a very quick dedicated track car, they don't do it for me. I do love the wheels and I'd like something similar on my 370Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone says it looks OTT but when you see it in real life it just seems to really suit the car imo

Edited by BattleZed

:welcome: along :wave:

What engine mods have you done?

I've got: K&N induction kit, Motordyne 5/16 spacer, Berk HFC's, Motordyne TDX 2 exhaust and xtreme clutch and flywheel. Made 311.1 bhp @6200 on horshams dyno (think it's dynodynamics) with VPower not bad for a 54plate DE

:welcome:

nice one,I like the Battle Aero wing...considering in getting one myself at some point during my build :ninja:

It seems to work pretty well as a wing Tbh you really know about having that on the back after about 80-100, build quality isn't the best and I'm leaning towards welding it to my chassis instead of having it bolted to the modified crash bar supplied with the kit