Whats everyone's thoughts?

Cam350z

jesus people look at the pictures... the 4 seater is a different car..hell it's even a different colour ( silver )

Sure it's not just wrapped matte black? It's silver in the engine bay too.

Edited by Colin747

Thats what i thought. I saw the silver but its the internal pillar, assumed just the exterior was wrapped matt black. And why would someone go to the hassle of advertising a false car and saying its the only one in uk with 4 seats?

What would declare them as? No officer these are my watermelon separators I was sick of them rolling round in the boot. Aside of the dangers of the vehicle, I like my zed because of the lack of rear seats. There ate many great '4 sead'coupes but thankfully the zed ain't one.

Awful looking thing in my opinion. Kind of thing you see on the American 350z Facebook page. Lots of chavs on there for sure. Mind you I'm an old git so don't know cool too well these days 🤔😂

• Like 1

Illegal ! The zeds classed as a two seater and no signs of any seat belts.

Yes, the law states,

• All vehicles manufactured since 2001 must have seat belts fitted for each passenger. If you have added seats (via a campervan conversion) you are outside of this law.

Doubt it, more like slips the guy a fresh £20 on top.

Or maybe there are belts fitted?

Nope there are definitely no belts fitted.

Can't see any buckles or anything in the pictures so it's more likely either a dodgy MOT guy or a very unobservant MOT guy. :dry: