Celebrities you'd go for a beer with

Ekona

Ryan Reynolds.

Mila Kunis (and not just to have a chance of sleeping with her, purely because she seems like a laugh).

The Rock.

Taylor Swift seems like she might be fun too, but I get the feeling she'd break down after a few too many and become weepy. That would kill the evening, so she's out.

• Like 1

Ryan Reynolds.

Mila Kunis (and not just to have a chance of sleeping with her, purely because she seems like a laugh).

The Rock.

Taylor Swift seems like she might be fun too, but I get the feeling she'd break down after a few too many and become weepy. That would kill the evening, so she's out.

And then Taylor would write a song about it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

From a fun perspective, sounds a bit odd now but I imagine Robin Williams in his pomp would have been an amazing conversation.

From a professional perspective my old boss's, boss's, boss's, boss's, boss whilst I worked at WPP Martin Sorrell.

From a purely selfish 'fancied her for many years of my adult life' perspective Milla Jovovich (Wife is aware of this infatuation so no fear of announcing this on public forum :lol: )

• Like 2

I think Michael Fassbender would be an excellent pint companion, also Johnny Depp. In terms of the fairer sex, I'd enjoy an evening failing to pull Penelope Cruz and Kate Beckinsale, both of which I think would be tremendous fun.

I've often said if I could have a beer with any royal it would have to be princes Phillip and Harry as I think they'd be a right laugh.

I also think Stephen Fry would be interesting but probably too intellectual for me and for totty Holly Willabooby and Carrie Ann moss but as she was in the matrix not now..... goodness knows what time has done :lol:

Adam Sandler???

I assume so that's so you can punch him in the face for being incredibly unfunny since he was in The Wedding Singer?

Adam Sandler can be forgiven any and all bad performances ever, because he's Happy Gilmore, period.

"I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast!"

"You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?"

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 3