[SOLD]For Sale: Mitsubishi EVO V - 375bhp

mattross1313

Just spreading the word on this. Yes not a Zed, but ya never know who is looking to buy an awesome car.

The misses is selling her Evo V. Full Details below on the PH advert, but any questions please ask. Quite possibly one of cleanest Evo's for sale right now.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mitsubishi/lancer/mitsubishi-lancer-evo-v-gsr--375bhp/6661154

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c.jpg

• Like 2

Damn your lady is cool !

I never find any chicks that like cars, let alone buy one that isn't a shopping trolly.

My pals just had a little baby girl and sold his girlfriends 6 she's hated him for it lol

He comprising with a rs4 avant lol

Glwts

• Like 1

I was actually looking for one of these but they were too few on the ground so I got the zed instead. That was only two months ago so lousy timing. That said so far loving the 350. Good luck with the sale.

• 5 weeks later...

Just put this up on eBay.

I'm preparing myself for the onslaught of messages with promises of payment via PayPal whilst they are away on the oil rig. Or asking if I want to Part Ex it for their Corsa SXi :dry:

I am on an oil rig! 😂. Not gonna make an offer now 😉

GLWS, looks a really nice car ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Like 1

I am on an oil rig! 😂. Not gonna make an offer now 😉

:lol: You know what I mean with those pointless scams. "I'm away but can pay you and get the car collected by my mate" etc.

Had one yesterday, wanting me to deliver the car to London where we will meet and he will then pay me the money.....Yeah, no thanks.

Ive had more powerful cars than my Evo 6 but point to point its still the fastest car I've owned by some margin , awesome things

Agreed. My Supra had more bhp than the Evo but it didn't give as much confidence. The Evo's are very good beasts!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm preparing myself for the onslaught of messages with promises of payment via PayPal whilst they are away on the oil rig. Or asking if I want to Part Ex it for their Corsa SXi :dry:

And countless low ball offers for CASH in capital letters ;)

And countless low ball offers for CASH in capital letters ;)

To be fair, Evo sold last week for very near asking price. Nice chap bought it via eBay.

Although I had my share of silly messages. Swaps for an M5, Lancia Delta, low cash etc