New car coming soon

You can put vinyl on the front, various companies do kits I believe or bodyshops will cut to shape. I believe zippypooz a member on here was having a go at making up some kits for the front bumper.

Ultimately though, its a low slung car with a flat front, its going to get chipped, most people put money aside for a re-spray every few years!

Not sure ceramic coating will stop a stone flying through the air at 70mph taking a lump out of the front of the car though.

Looks like the previous owner is an enthusiast with another Z parked behind it. Azure was my second choice colour after gunmetal. The market & timing I had bought a Blade Silver. I'm sure you'll more than enjoy your Z.. I know I am ;) .

Be wary of one thing though, although everyone on here seems friendly, your bank balance will take a hit! I told myself I wouldn't spend... But I did, because I can, and don't regret it.

Looks like the previous owner is an enthusiast with another Z parked behind it. Azure was my second choice colour after gunmetal. The market & timing I had bought a Blade Silver. I'm sure you'll more than enjoy your Z.. I know I am ;) .

Be wary of one thing though, although everyone on here seems friendly, your bank balance will take a hit! I told myself I wouldn't spend... But I did, because I can, and don't regret it.

He is a Pistonhead but also a dealer, hence the other Zed. He had 4 for sale last week, now he only has one left!