New owner nr Aberdeen

-blade-

Hey all, i just entered 350Z ownership!

Withing 10 minutes of trying one out i was confused as to why i didn't have one of these already, so, i fixed that :-)

Just got it home, washed and into my tiny garage for a full clean up and kick off the mods mania.

Seems like a pretty great owners club with lots of input and info, so here i am. Ill try avoid silly questions or repeat 'didnt search myself' questions :lol:

Welcome to the fun - ZeppoJeff is NE Scotland's regional organiser & will be along shortly with a welcome of his own. There are quite a few Zeds in Aberdeen & shire so stay tuned for news about meets :-)

Welcome again

• Like 1

Welcome to the fun - ZeppoJeff is NE Scotland's regional organiser & will be along shortly with a welcome of his own. There are quite a few Zeds in Aberdeen & shire so stay tuned for news about meets :-)

Welcome again

Aha, great, this is of interest to me for sure, especially once i have meddled the suspension enough to let me out of my street without having to drag it over an offending speed hump :angry:

Welcome along man. Good to see another zed in Aberdeen.

It's been pretty quiet in Aberdeen recently with meets as I've been busy but hopefully get something organised soon.

Get a picture of ur zed up so we can spot you out and about

No pics until i get my machine buffer over it at least :p, but i think its the only brickyard in the area though not as bright as your purple! but identifiable enough :)

Ill watch out for any local shenanigans.