Greetings from Reading

SRaven

Hi guys 😀

My name is Matt and I'm on the hunt for a 350z. It will be my first 350z and my first Nissan.

I've trudged around for the past few months hunting one out, however I am so sick of people false advertising, and generally not being honest (that includes trade dealers I have visited).

I'm very please to have found a forum which I hope can help me find a well maintained and stunning 350z and offer friendly helpful advise when running one 😊

So to the big question does anyone have a 350z for sale around the Reading area? I really don't mine travelling further a field if the car is right.

It would I'm afraid have to be pre 2006 as I know the tax post 2006 is a killer.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know everyone ðŸ‘

Welcome to the forum and you will find an answer to all your questions on here.

Always worth travelling for the right zed.

Keep an eye out for meets, plenty normally going on :)

Edited by Humpy

Hi and welcome.

Quite a few of us in the area now.

I wouldn't rule out post-06 cars though, the tax is only a couple of hundred quid more a year and the cars are generally much better/nicer. And either way, that's only 2-3 tanks of fuel anyway.

With choice I'd buy a car from the forum with a known history. You know it has been looked after then.