Opinions

jamez87

So, although I have them for sale I thought I'd test fit the linea wheels now I've got the spigot rings.

No spacers needed for the linea' and I had 25mm all round on the rays. What do we think?

IMG_20160805_1116552_zpsfnp6adel.jpg

IMG_20160805_113824_zps5bqrvce4.jpg

IMG_20160704_1959012_zpsbbiszbc6.jpg

Edited by jamez87

The photo with the Ray's is post edit and of course a much better picture, that's why they look better than the camera phone pic with the Dyna's.

The Dyna's are a great looking wheel and in 19" are much better looking than OEM Rays :p

The Rays are fantastic alloys ~ look great & are very light weight but personally I'd want something a little less OEM on it if it was my Zed.

The Linea alloys you have do look good imo but as some others have said maybe in a different colour. :shrug: Chrome black maybe. ;)

Trouble is, the car is such a boring colour that it needs something to lift it. Front lip helps, as would bright centre caps + roof wrap + skirts + spoiler.

All IMHO, of course.

^^^ exactly that

Trouble is, the car is such a boring colour that it needs something to lift it. Front lip helps, as would bright centre caps + roof wrap + skirts + spoiler.

All IMHO, of course.

I get ya, havnt had the car overly long and have been gradually changing stuff to my liking...I quite prefer the boring look! 😜

All IMHO, of course.

I get ya, havnt had the car overly long and have been gradually changing stuff to my liking...I quite prefer the boring look! 😜

Should have kept your m3 then mate ;)