Nismo Newbie

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say hi.

I am the proud new owner of a fantastic 350Z. I think some of you may know the car already as it used to belong to a member on here back in 2011. Not sure if the previous owner I bought it from was registered here but either way the car is back.

My name is Rikki and whilst this is my first 350Z and indeed my first Nissan I am not new to Jap cars and currently own 2 Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4's although they are both off the road at the moment.

Anyway thats enough about me I know you are all writhing in anticipation so here is my new beast:

20160729_162713_zpsbyuftzeh.jpg

20160729_162704_zpsn4sqvseo.jpg

20160729_162655_zpsymkj5bhx.jpg

20160729_162648_zpsrg0nrpbz.jpg

20160729_162724_zpsgjv9jeqz.jpg

20160729_162737_zps4guvttcy.jpg

20160729_162750_zps7r2acy2g.jpg

20160801_183308_zpskl70zp3s.jpg

20160801_183334_zps51oikrgz.jpg

Hope to get to know some of you guys and get to some shows/events. Was at Japshow this year (albeit in a Porsche Cayenne) but the few 350Z's I saw there blew me away and I fell in love. I have been searching for the right car since then and believe I have found it. Absolute joy to drive and at 28mpg over a 150 mile journey whilst being driven hard at times is new to me haha.

Oh and just one for the Admins, I tried to join under 2 different usernames with 2 different email addresses but didnt receive any validation emails. Addresses were correct and nothing in spam folders. They were however both hotmail accounts. After accessing and changing my email address to my gmail address I received an activation email. Not sure if this is a known issue or just a one off but just thought Id give you a heads up. Would be handy to have someway to contact the admins without having to be a member otherwise I wouldnt have been able to join.

Edited by Erni902
  • Like 5

Hi Rikki and welcome !

Don't want to ruin the mood but that is not a Nismo 350z...none the less I like the orange and the Chargespeed kit addition :thumbs:

Aha I never claimed it was a Nismo 350Z I just thought the title Nismo Newbie had a nice ring to it ;) Although it does have a full Nismo exhaust system. Cheers though mate its a great colour and the Chargespeed kit was on my list of requirements. (Mainly for the future but seen as this one had it already that was a massive tick)

Aha cheers GM I shall take a look at that now.

Cheers for the warm welcome guys :) managed to get the pics sorted now too. I frequent the Herefordshire and Northamptonshire areas quite often and travel between the 2 on a weekly basis so may see some of you on the road and always up for a meet.

Welcome to the forum, my guess is you tried using a hotmail address to join, I ran afoul of that too, glad you made it aboard :-)

The Legnum VR4 is my all time favourite "wagon" - eclipsing even the illustrious and elusive Stagea Autech 260RS - I hope you're intending on getting them on the road as I'd follow that build thread avidly.

Welcome again :-)

Welcome to the forum, my guess is you tried using a hotmail address to join, I ran afoul of that too, glad you made it aboard :-)

The Legnum VR4 is my all time favourite "wagon" - eclipsing even the illustrious and elusive Stagea Autech 260RS - I hope you're intending on getting them on the road as I'd follow that build thread avidly.

Welcome again :-)

Aha not often you find someone who knows what a Legnum VR4 is so thats a nice surprise. Unfortunately only 1 of them will be back on the road due to rust etc. The one with rust has a good engine and gearbox only a few thousand of miles old and the other one has a knackered gearbox. So a swap is imminent and then I shall have one awesome wagon back on the road :) Running in slow time at the moment due to work etc but hopefully it wont be too much longer.