Bought a 370z - couldn't be happier

Yo,

After a month or so of lurking and browsing cars I Picked up a metallic white 370z on Tuesday and have been like a little kid on Christmas day ever since, absolutely love the little(ish) thing.

Really want a new exhaust already, but I honestly can't fault a single thing a part from that. Even plenty of room for my 6 foot 6 body lol.

Moved from an FN2 Civic Type R and am blown away.

Pic is my 370 with my buddies Fiesta's.

Look forward to seeing you guys around (based in Bristol area)

- Dally

post-29055-0-78742900-1469214204_thumb.jpeg

Welcome aboard Dally. :welcome:

Great looking Zed and not surprised that you're blown away coming from an FN2, ...I wasn't overly impressed with mine when I had it tbh although definitely one of the best 2 Ltr NA engines in any car ~ love VTEC. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D

Congratulations on the purchase. Just wait till you get. Nice exhaust on there ;)

Yeah, can't wait. Just have to wait until the bank balance agrees :blush: .

Great looking Zed and not surprised that you're blown away coming from an FN2, ...I wasn't overly impressed with mine when I had it tbh although definitely one of the best 2 Ltr NA engines in any car ~ love VTEC. ;)

I actually loved it and was sad to see it go. But was only my second car so didn't have much comparison. VTEC ftw B)

I actually loved it and was sad to see it go. But was only my second car so didn't have much comparison. VTEC ftw B)

The FN2 CTR isn't a bad car just sadly for me I felt it was a bit lacking as a drivers car.

Great engine no doubt but I just felt it didn't handle all that well through corners at speed. Definitely wasn't as good as my previous CTR I'd had some years earlier which was the EP3 version which had much better handling imo.

My old FN2: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100029-my-supercharged-zeds-replacement/

Enjoy your Zed. :thumbs:

The FN2 CTR isn't a bad car just sadly for me I felt it was a bit lacking as a drivers car.

Great engine no doubt but I just felt it didn't handle all that well through corners at speed. Definitely wasn't as good as my previous CTR I'd had some years earlier which was the EP3 version which had much better handling imo.

My old FN2: http://www.350z-uk.c...ds-replacement/

Enjoy your Zed. :thumbs:

Looks pretty neat, yeah I heard they didn't handle as well as the EP3. Not sure the difference was as extreme as top gear made out though.

Welcome to the forum I too came from an fn2 loved that car

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Woo, there's more of us :D

Welcome :thumbs:

Don`t forget to come and say hello at the next Breakfast Meet on October 9th :thumbs:

Would love to, added a note to the calendar B)