Pokemon Go: Churches sign up to become Pokestops

HaydnH

LOL

my son got caught up in a conversation with someone in a church and he was desperately trying to hide the fact that he was looking for "pokeaballs" (if thats what they're called) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though if you're an adult & playing Pokemon I think it's time you took a long hard look at what you're doing with your life. :huh::lol:

Don't ask me... ask my Pikachu! :lol:

Seriously though if you're an adult & playing Pokemon I think it's time you took a long hard look at what you're doing with your life. :huh::lol:

Last weekend I walked 10 miles, since last Thursday I've done a total 20miles.

Usually I'd sit in doors on a weekend and play on my PC. So my life just got healthier :)

• Like 4

Usually I'd sit in doors on a weekend and play on my PC. So my life just got healthier :)

Now to just figure out a way of getting this done IN the zed! :lol:

Now to just figure out a way of getting this done IN the zed! :lol:

Don't have one, and genuinely enjoying the walk, the game brings an achievement to it, as sad as it sounds, but to a gamer it really brings a purposes to walking :lol:

You could have done that though without a Pokemon Ap. ;)

I'm an active person anyway & follow an exercise regime to keep myself fit but if that's what you need then to keep you active Matt then I'm all for it. :)

On another note though I'm actually waiting to hear of the first Pokemon chaser death as I nearly watched a grown man walk blindly into traffic earlier whilst looking at his phone, ...pretty sure he was playing Pokemon. :dry::lol:

We were in a restaraunt last night, and there was a group of 5 blokes outside, all with their mobiles out looking for these "Pokemon" things, I reckon the youngest was around 35 the oldest around 45 ....... Just moving up and down the path outside looking at their screens, then meeting back as a group and a lot of finger pointing going on...... I guess they were excitedly discussing their finds!!!!!

Whilst the rest of us in the restaraunt sat eating a lovely meal and watched the entertainment outside :lol:

• Like 1

We were in a restaraunt last night, and there was a group of 5 blokes outside, all with their mobiles out looking for these "Pokemon" things, I reckon the youngest was around 35 the oldest around 45 ....... Just moving up and down the path outside looking at their screens, then meeting back as a group and a lot of finger pointing going on...... I guess they were excitedly discussing their finds!!!!!

Whilst the rest of us in the restaraunt sat eating a lovely meal and watched the entertainment outside :lol:

You sure they weren't using Grindr? :lol:

• Like 1