Can't stop driving it

Scylla

After a little over 3 weeks with my 350z, I'm shocked at how much of my time and attention it's still taking. I drive it whenever I can, and sometimes when I can't drive it, I find myself wishing I could.

I've noticed other road users are kind to me, which I wasn't expecting. Everyone I know loves it. The jealous ones always open the conversation with "bet that's not very good on fuel", to which I reply no, of course it isn't; it's a 3.5 litre V6 sports car. They then shut up, every time.

It feels so special and is so satisfying. What a car. I love it.

• Like 9

If you're going to be after a new exhaust eventually Scylla the best thing you could do is go to a few meets/shows etc to hear other peoples exhausts on their Zeds. That way you can make the best informed decision on what sound/look you're after. ;)

• Like 1

Glad you love her Scylla. I love mine, I was also not going to mod her but then I went to the peaks weekend with the club, which I have to say was awesome and then some. However when I came home I had a list of things I wanted to do, 🙂 zeditus strikes everyone I think eventually. 😂😂 just had my springs and spacers delivered on Friday 😎😎ðŸ˜

Sent from my iPad using a hammer and chisel...

• Like 1

That feeling has never gone away for me in the 7 months I've had it, love driving my Z all the time and being a jap car fan since I was young and it only being my 2nd car I just look at it and think wow that's my car 😬 that being said the thing I fear the most is public car parks, always try and park well out the way usually in the corner taking up 2 spaces 🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've only had it for a month and it changed my perspective about cars. I've always driven nice German/Jap cars that my parents own. They were all automatic and this is the first manual car I ever owned. I never knew driving could be that much fun. After driving for 2 hours, my gf asked me if I wanted some rest. I was like, you must be joking. I can't wait to get back into the car.

I've had mine for nearly 5 years and still enjoy driving it and look for excuses to drive everywhere. I was thinking of getting something else but I think its one of the the best looking/fastest/reliable cars for the money

• Like 1

Had mine a couple of months now, and I'm chuffed with it. A serious car for not a lot of money. Recently got 35mpg on a 220 mile motorway cruise as well. Booked in for a remap on Friday week. Happy Days!

• Like 1