Can't stop driving it

Scylla

Update. Just had Jez at Horsham Developments remap my 54plate DE engined Z. Previous owner had fitted a Cobra exhaust, plenum, and JWT induction kit but sold it on before mapping it. The first run produced 282.6 BHP and the final run come in at 298.4 BHP. Figures don't tell the whole story though as it's noticeably quicker on the throttle and pulls like a demon all the way through the rev range. Thanks Jez, money well spent.

Standard cats still also? That's a strong pre map figure to be fair, good engine that responses to breather mods without mapping _ induction kit not seeming to loose much power at all either......

Edited by davey_83

Not sure on standard cats, I'm too fat to crawl underneath and look! As for the induction kit, I know the standard fit is as good if not better than aftermarket, but the car came as was.

I have an astra 1.6 that I use as a daily and I keep getting in the zed in the mornings instead even though I know it will cost double the fuel. Never regret it though and always get excited at the end of my work shift simply because it means I get to drive it home.