Hi all - new member and extremely proud owner of 2009 Nissan 350Z

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well!

My name is James, I am 26 - currently residing in Leicestershire and, most importantly, I am over the moon to have been a zed owner since May 2015!

Pictures to follow..once she has had a wash ha ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for all of the love guys, pleasure to be a part of this :)

Hayd350 - Nina is grey. Was originally torn between grey and black though found her and I was sold instantly!

Nina! exotic. :) Nice choice, although i don't think they made the HR in a bad colour to be fair, black was always going to be my choice. I'm sure you'll be making your way through the almost compulsory list of early modifications and the traders on here will help you out with those too.

• Like 1

Hayd350 – A car as beautiful as a Zed needs the name to match J I think you are right, in hindsight regardless of colour I chose the right car so a win-win situation really! It’s funny you should say that because I am potentially looking to make some mods – your car build is spookily similar to what I was thinking :p any chance you could PM me a soundbite so I can hear the engine sound??

MarkSt – I have had my Zed for over a year indeed though am in the process of job hunting and at one point thought I was going to have to sell my car so didn’t want to join the forum before I knew I was definitely keeping her J

post-28948-0-74985600-1466802529_thumb.jpgpost-28948-0-92311400-1466802544_thumb.jpgpost-28948-0-47681700-1466802559_thumb.jpgpost-28948-0-58503100-1466802516_thumb.jpg\

Evening all! Thank you for all of your greetings, look forward to meeting some of you at some point!

As promised, various pictures taken over the past year and a bit of the lovely Nina :)

She has been through the wars a bit - within two weeks of ownership I was driving back at midnight on a country road and a badger ran out when I was luckily only doing just above 50. One OEM replacement front bumper later and she was all dandy until taken a battering on the passenger side door from my parents' drive gate not long ago. One repair and respray later and I am pleased to say you would honestly never know! She runs like a dream, pulls like a train and never fails to make me smile!

Long live Nina the Nissan!…with potential mods to come starting with a cheeky Miltek on the cards soon ;)

• Like 1