EURO 2016

RS8055

Mate of mine is in a predictors league at his office, not only did he get the result correct i.e. which team would win or draw for each of the first ten games, he got the score correct for 8 out of the 10. I can only imagine what odds he might have gotten...

Austria and Hungary to win, then England get Austria in the next round...and when we get beaten 1-0 we can finally get shot of Roy ;)

No, no, no! Come on Col, it has to got to pens and then we go out....................And then we can get wid of woy :D

There are players in the England team that are passionate, Rooney and Hart are absolute troopers, but rest of the team seems to be playing with fear of failure.

On personalities, watched a match earlier in the season and Harry Redknapp made a really good point that younger players coming through just seem a bit detached from the world and lack leadership/interpersonal skills as he put it 'they sit on the team bus for 4 hours on the way to the hotel with these massive headphones on or constantly messing around with Twitter' and I think he has a point, camaraderie seems a bit lacking in the England team.

• Like 1

On personalities, watched a match earlier in the season and Harry Redknapp made a really good point that younger players coming through just seem a bit detached from the world and lack leadership/interpersonal skills as he put it 'they sit on the team bus for 4 hours on the way to the hotel with these massive headphones on or constantly messing around with Twitter' and I think he has a point, camaraderie seems a bit lacking in the England team.

He also said years ago something like. (not a proper quote) And leave your bloody barnet alone. or Stop messing with your barnet and concentrate on your football.

He's right, the ethic needs changing like Speed did to Wales.

Anyone see the banter between Gary, Alan and Rio against Thierry when discussing the France vs Ireland result earlier? :lol: :lol:

"Thierry, you've got to hand it to them..." :clap:

Edited by Ekona
  • Like 2

You heard it here first. Belgium to lift the trophy

Portugal are the other good side this half of the draw but they've not been great. Easy path to the final and on their day they could do it

Anyone see the banter between Gary, Alan and Rio against Thierry when discussing the France vs Ireland result earlier? :lol: :lol:

"Thierry, you've got to hand it to them..." :clap:

I thought it was very funny and Thierry took it very well.

Sent from my iPad using a hammer and chisel...

There are players in the England team that are passionate, Rooney and Hart are absolute troopers, but rest of the team seems to be playing with fear of failure.

You're right, one of the problems with The England team is their complete lack of interest in representing their country, you feel they'd rather be on the beach.

Pete