Its Nearly time!

Just thought id drop in and say hey!

Always loved 350z and nearly got one a few years ago – however opted for a VX220 instead (hope that doesn’t lose me too many man points already!)

Finally time where I am in a position to have a fun car again, so will be looking to pick one up in a couple of months’ time.

Looking forward to learning lots and meeting / speaking to people here, as from what I can see it looks like a very active and sound community of owners!

Also any tips etc that I should consider and look out for when buying (on top of those in the threads already) would be much appreciated!

Luke

Welcome :)

No man points lost re the vx220... Fine cars as I understand, although I was told that they can be proper twitchy (by a race driver and instructor no less).

Only the usual car buying tips from me really. I test drove one that crunched changing from 4th to 6th, so test that. Listen for any knocking from the suspension as the bushes and arms go on these at this age. Happy hunting :)