Potential 350z owner.

Hello,

Im potentially looking at purchasing a 350 and I am just wondering if anyone would be able to go take a look at a car in London.

Looking at purchasing this off the AutoTrader - http://www.vpiusedcarsales.com/used-cars/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-gt-2dr-forrestgate-201509086735218

Address is - 367 Station Road, Forrestgate, London, E7 0AB

Would appreciate it.

Regards,

Richie

Welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm sure someone from the London area will come along to view it with you.

All i can say is that it's an early import, but does have Brembo brakes and not that common in red. Also has low mieage if that is from new.

Welcome along, the 350z doesn't have a turbo, unless the one you're looking at has an after-market one fitted.

Also, unless I'm mistaken, that car has been up for sale for a while (i don't know the car though so it may be fine!) Might just be worth checking...

Hi fella and hope you get a goodun' one way or the other. Personally I would steer clear of an import for several reasons, but uppermost in my mind is the mileage. I have an imported (from Canada) Yamaha Vmax and was prepared to buy it because it I knew I'd not get many miles in a year so not knowing the true mileage wasn't overly important as long as everything else stood up to scrutiny, which it did. The problem with imported bikes is that the mileage doesn't have to be verified and I have been led to believe that it's the same for imported cars, hence their values.

It is, as has been pointed out, unusual to have Brembo's on an import and my guess would be that they're the cheap plastic covers shoved atop the calipers.

Hope it all goes well.

I can't see what the problem is.

Cheap car

Naff advert

Missing a couple of crap extras (CC and radio controls)

Nice wheels

Low mileage

I'd say it's at least worth a look.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi fella and hope you get a goodun' one way or the other. Personally I would steer clear of an import for several reasons, but uppermost in my mind is the mileage. I have an imported (from Canada) Yamaha Vmax and was prepared to buy it because it I knew I'd not get many miles in a year so not knowing the true mileage wasn't overly important as long as everything else stood up to scrutiny, which it did. The problem with imported bikes is that the mileage doesn't have to be verified and I have been led to believe that it's the same for imported cars, hence their values.

It is, as has been pointed out, unusual to have Brembo's on an import and my guess would be that they're the cheap plastic covers shoved atop the calipers.

Hope it all goes well.

Quite a few imports have Brembos, not sure where you got that info from and pending where in Japan it was bought there may be mileage verification.

If you concerned about mileage op check the mot history, will also give you an idea of mileage and year of import, might give you an idea if it seemed excessively low when imported.