Just saying Hi

Hi All

New to the world of the 350Z, only had the car a week but loving it, compares well to previous quick cars I've had , Porsche 968 Sport, Boxster, TVR Griff 500, Maserati 3200 GT , impressed with how solid they feel and how user friendly and comfortable they are even for a 6' 5" beast like me !

Car is 54 GT all original 90K on the clock full main dealer history new clutch at 70K, already spent a bot of time reading threads on here and have plans for intake, wheels and exhaust, its the girlfriends car really (that's what she thinks anyway!).

Having driven it a bit now can't believe I haven't had one earlier , definitely been missing out on a performance bargain , also own VW T4 van and MG ZT 190 so covered for most eventualities !

Cheers

Sipost-28755-0-46085100-1463321401_thumb.jpg

A handful of beautiful cars you've owned there mate! :thumbs: Glad to hear you're enjoying the zed!

Just to warn you though...Intake/wheels/exhaust will only be the start - it's a slippery slope from here on in when the zedititus kicks in ;)

• Like 2

HI and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the purchase of a very tidy Zed. As Gus says the basics are just the start. You've also got the Cougarstore in Leicester which have a fantastic reputation regarding all things Zed, from parts, services and repair work. :)

Edited by samsniss350z
  • Like 1

HI and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the purchase of a very tidy Zed. As Gus says the basics are just the start. You've also got the Coudgarstore in Leicester which have a fantastic reputation regarding all things Zed, from parts, services and repair work. :)

Thank you, I live about a mile from Cougar Store, already had a hat on email with Mitz!