For Sale - The Pumpkin

Pritchard

Change of job, moving to London where i cant park a car. Owned the car for 18 months (30,000 miles ive done!). FSH, its been to Abbey everytime since ive had it.

There is a full build thread here: its not to heavy to read. i finished the build in 3 months :p

http://www.350z-uk.c...print-complete/

Mod list:

Performance Mods

- 2006 Airbox

- 5/16 plenum spacer

- Cobra HFCs

- Toyo Y-pipe

- Cobra Non-resonated catback

- Lightweight single-mass flywheel

- UpRev ECU tune

-Tuned for 99ron

- Current Power: 272hp@hubs, 307hp@fly

Engine Bay Visuals

- Skull Green Flame Dipped Parts

- Dipped Engine cover

- Dipped quarterguards

- Dipped strutbrace feet

- Dipped Intake tubing

- Sprayed ‘Z’ Core strut brace

- Sprayed Slam Panel

- Sprayed Battery and Fluid covers

Interior & ICE

- Full Pioneer system.

- Pioneer iPod Touchscreen Double-Din Headunit

- Custom ‘Z’ Background on the Headunit

- 350w of speaks in the front

- 240 watts in the rear

- 1600watt Pioneer amp

- 1200watt Pioneer Sub

- Colour coded rear strut cover

- Ice-blue LED interior lights

- Carpeted boot divider

Exterior Mods

- Do-Luck front bumper

- Do-Luck side skirts

- INGS+ Rear bumper, with black diffuser

- JDM Celica rear spoiler

- Short 4†stubby aerial

- Carbon Fiber B-pillars

- Dark Tint all rear 3 windows.

- LED side lights (Not DLRs)

- 19†10-Spoke Bola ZZR alloys

- 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 rubber

there are a couple of items that need addressing:

- The front bumper needs a respray due to stone chips galore. I would recommend going back to RT Performance for a proper colour match.

- Front camber arms are worn and need replacing, was going to send into Abbey for this but can remove cost from price if buyer wants to do themselves / elsewhere.

- Service is due as its on 60k, same as above though. I can do, buyer can do. We can work that out.

- MOT to end of September. Can put on a new ticket on before sale if needed, i have no doubt it will pass. Same terms as above.

- Sound system, plastic rattles. needs sound deadening :) never got around to it.

Other than that, paintwork is pretty spot on. Tyres have all been changed in the last 2k miles.

Currently 59,000 on the clock.

I think I am the 4th owner, i dont have the log book in front of me. if anyone wants this confirmed i can do.

HPI clear.

>> Available - Now <<

I am taking part in the Z club meet of the Scotland tour. Which means ideally i would like to keep the Z for that trip, hence the available from 24th May. However, I may be persuaded to sell before depending on buyer and situation.

So, some pictures from some of the meets.

(When i get daylight tomorrow, i will take a picture of the front bumper to show stone chips. )

£10,500. Will listen to offers, especially if sold through the Z forum. I'd like it to stay here :- )

wDgQ3cU.jpgDQMoeo5.jpgtuohqpS.jpgZYhEpKc.jpgFpxprnN.jpge4UEoOl.jpgQedUCxy.jpgD3dmrrr.jpgxPrysWj.jpg

Edited by Pritchard
  • Like 1

For a 2004 car with 60k on the clock? Not with cars like this around.

It's not an awful car by any means, but the apparent paint mismatch isn't doing you any favours,. Neither is the need for a service, the camber arms and a front end respray. That's a few quid right there. You say it's tuned for 99, I assume it has a map on to run regular Super too?

I'm not saying you won't get £10k for it, but it'll be from someone thinking with their heart rather than their head IMHO.

*Note for Mods: I've given an honest opinion here, as the OP asked an honest question. Please let me know if you think I've overstepped and I'll edit as appropriate.

• Like 2

I think it's a bit pricey if I'm honest mate

This ^^

For 10K . . . its decent HR Galore territory . . . I know where i would put my money. Even with the mods you have I reckon you will be lucky to get 7k for 54 plate :shrug:

FWIW I've just sold my 54 plate, completely standard GT model with the same mileage as yours for £7k on the nose asking price. FSH etc. Mine was a very well looked after example and the guy saw three on the day he saw mine and so had a good steer (scuse the pun).

He was the first person to view mine actually. Was on autotrader for three weeks at 7,350 and no interest, then dropped it and sold within a day or two.

I've personally never understood the 3-4k premium on the HR model against DEs with the same mileage and condition.

I dont like commenting on for sale ads, but you asked, if you have the oem bumpers and skirts, I would whack them on, perhaps even exhaust and cats if you have them too, ask the going rate and make up the £ in the aftermarket stuff.

• Like 2