Give me 5

nissanman312

Hi guys as you lot know by now I smashed my zed and have settled the case with the insurance so now I'm looking forward to my next car options

Before we start I loved my z and never planed on getting rid of it.

After fitting the supercharger and suspension goodies it was perfect to me

As I have found myself in this position a big part of me really wants to go and build another z

But before I go down that road I know I should explore all options! I would be silly not to

So I'm after your recommendations

I think it needs to be rear or awd driven

25 to 30 grand absolutely max

Somewhere near the zed in power or it will seem boring

And is got to feel and look like a sports car

So far I have only driven the new type r and it did absolutely nothing for me other than make me realise how much I missed the zed :(

On my list to try is e92 m3 and ttrs although I really can't see myself in a tity unless the driving experience blows my mind

So come people give me some inspiration give my another 3 to try

Did you try the type r civic I recall a thread a few weeks back where you had a bit of fun with 1 I know there fwd but the grip is brilliant

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah that's why I went to drive one

I don't know what it was

It just didn't feel right some how

Ok Nic I have not driven any of these cars but here are some recommendations going off your criteria. I even put in a West Midlands area on the search to give you some idea of how close the vehicles maybe to you just in case any of them were of interest to you. ;)

All top end of your budget.

2012 BMW M3 ~ V8 4Ltr ~ RWD ~ 0-60 in 4.6secs est

Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201604022562711?radius=1500&fuel-type=petrol&searchcontext=default&page=1&sort=pricedesc&postcode=B1%201BH&price-to=30000&zero-to-60=very-fast&search-target=usedcars&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&logcode=p

2010 Audi RS5 ~ V8 4.2Ltr~ 4WD ~ 0-60 in 4.6secs est

Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201603302455993?price-to=30000&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&radius=1500&zero-to-60=very-fast&sort=pricedesc&postcode=b11bh&search-target=usedcars&fuel-type=petrol&page=1&searchcontext=default&logcode=p

2014 Mercedes Benz A45 AMG ~ 2Ltr turbo ~ 4WD ~ 0-60 in 4.6secs est

Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201603141961010?postcode=b11bh&price-to=30000&search-target=usedcars&zero-to-60=very-fast&page=1&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&radius=1500&sort=pricedesc&fuel-type=petrol&logcode=p

2012 Jaguar XKR ~ V8 Supercharged 5Ltr ~ RWD ~ 0-60 in 4.6secs est

Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201601140083493?onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&page=2&search-target=usedcars&price-to=30000&radius=1500&searchcontext=default&sort=pricedesc&postcode=B1%201BH&fuel-type=petrol&zero-to-60=very-fast&logcode=p

2012 Porsche Cayman S ~ 3.4 Ltr ~ RWD ~ 0-60 in 4.9secs est

Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201509036573983?postcode=B1%201BH&search-target=usedcars&sort=pricedesc&searchcontext=default&fuel-type=petrol&price-to=30000&page=3&zero-to-60=very-fast&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&radius=1500&logcode=p

If it was me though I'd be thinking that with that budget you are literally a smidge away from R35 GTR money so I'd be aiming at that as my goal. Everyone has stuff round their house they could sell to raise some extra capital if they need to. What better reason than a GTR. :teeth::thumbs:

• Like 1

You know what I think !!

My e92 m3 is all I wanted it to be ......... But I don't think it can compete in visual terms to a zed , 911, Cayman in my honest opinion , as all these are much better looking cars .

Make sure you drive the dct m3 though .... The 6 speed manual is not as special and not has quick as the 7 speed dct .

I'd absolutely love a Cayman but the new shape make the old ones look very dated and the bore scoring is a worry I didn't want .

I would have liked a gtr .... But was out of budget like yourself . It's ok people saying just save a bit more .... But it's 45k for a good gtr , that's a lot more than your max 30k in my mind !

The ttrs is a genuine weapon of a car ..... If you can live with the image and Micky taking then I'd be very very tempted .

All great suggestions guys I'll look into a few of the ones I dint know to much about

The a45 is very interesting I watched it video the other night where Chris Harris said if your in a m3 or a c63 chasing this on a damp b road don't bother!you will be in a bush and I've been there lol

Focus also looks interesting are they available to td?

Wrx I will try but did try the older one before the z and nah not for me and apparently zero turning potential in that new engine

Superstu new nismo with charger now your talking but then I really would be in gtr money

I have to keep a lid on it somewhere

But all good suggestions thanks guys