Give me 5

nissanman312

Ya a good e46 m3 would be nice !

Know of someone with a mint 06 who's thinking of selling .... ;)

Facelift E90 M3 even better!!

I disagree, E46 M3's are a classic, the E90's always looked crap to me. E92 isn't too bad though :)

Please take this with a grain of salt, as I haven't experienced driving one, so that would more than likely make up for it :)

e90-55b8e95126b33.jpg

ok guys

bad news is i dint get to try some of your sugestions

good news is ive put a holding deposit on a very nice and well looked after 370z

i couldnt resist it just kind of happend :p

shes a 2010 grey with 20k on the clock and she was a bargin so plenty of change for mods :teeth:

first up its getting exhaust anti roll bars and kw v3s

then im going to do my road trip in europe get some miles in the car and make sure im happy with it before i make a dicision on doing any real cosmetic or forced induction mods

just incase i want to go back to stock and try somthing else :lol:;)

• Like 12

Ya a good e46 m3 would be nice !

Know of someone with a mint 06 who's thinking of selling .... ;)

Facelift E90 M3 even better!!

I disagree, E46 M3's are a classic, the E90's always looked crap to me. E92 isn't too bad though :)

Please take this with a grain of salt, as I haven't experienced driving one, so that would more than likely make up for it :)

i've had one. It really is a much better car than the E46 in every way. At first i preferred the looks of the E46 M3 but the E90 M3 really grew on me. I wasn't disappointed.

e90-55b8e95126b33.jpg

Lol ekona your funny guy say it how it is

Cheers guys I'll have it for this season and see if I still love the z as much as I did if not it will go again

Glad you're in a car again Nic , I know you loved your old zed but parted on bad tearms , so at least your zed journey will continue !!

Happy days :)

Lol ekona your funny guy say it how it is

Cheers guys I'll have it for this season and see if I still love the z as much as I did if not it will go again

Glad you're in a car again Nic , I know you loved your old zed but parted on bad tearms , so at least your zed journey will continue !!

Happy days :)

Cheers man

I fancied the m3 like you got but if I'm honest I just couldn't dive into the bank to top up to 30 grand for the one I would have liked

As you know from our chats I've other plans than just cars

So this fits the bill for now

Never say never though

• Like 1

Great stuff Nic, ....just hope you enjoy it although I think your new Zed has a tough car to follow. :blush:;)

Just back from collection of the car yeah I'm glad I got another and love the change of colour

Roll on the weekend she's getting a fresh fill of 300v and a filter :)

20160414_212552_zpsk6cbpvxi.jpg

• Like 3

I'm itching to modify already there's lots of mod change left out of the insurance so I think suspension work first this time

Might have to make boost this winters project we'll see

Just loving being back in the seat again

Oh yeah and there is some nearly new potenzas on it might swap them out for the old faithful Michelin or might wear them out while on standard power haven't decided yet