Collected my first Z yesterday!

Hi everyone,

My name is Jamie and I'm based in Swindon!

So after months of searching the forum for advice and general knowledge about the 350z, I finally picked one up last night!

Shes a 08 plate gunmetal with some goodies already on her, work emotion 19 inch wheels, BC racing coilovers and a mines front splitter. I'm hoping to do a few more little mods to make it 100% as it currently has a few stone chips to the front bumper and a bit of marking on the interior but nothing major! :)

The drive home last night was amazing and I couldn't stop smiling the whole way! I can't believe I've actually believe I am lucky enough to have a 350z at the age of 19! #workhardplayhard

I'm hoping to attend a few little meets within the area but nothing too major, have tickets to Jap day but not going to be taking the 350z, so hopefully meet a lot of you there!

I will get some pictures put up once I find out how to! Haha

Hello buddy and welcome. I'm based in Gloucester. Lovely looking car B) B) and I thought my son was fortunate to have his at 21. :lol:

I have my student house in Gloucester and study in hartpury so may see you around!

Edited by STONER