Keysers old supercharged Zed in a sorry state :(

Such a shame to see this once great, well looked after Zed for sale like this...

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-2003-GT-Supercharged-for-repair-or-spares-/222049309534?hash=item33b32b935e:g:ZHIAAOSwFMZWs0R3

Bargain for someone though at that price I'm sure especially if you've the time/skills to work on the engine yourself. :thumbs:

Yeah it's been on eBay for ages now at various prices.

Yes I have seen it a few times but this is the lowest price I've seen it at, ...as well as the first time I've heard of the piston arm damage being mentioned. :scare:

If I could I'd buy it and make it a project to do up. Just can't afford to spend that cash at the moment plus my garage is still a work in progress. :dry:

Yeah it's been on eBay for ages now at various prices.

Yes I have seen it a few times but this is the lowest price I've seen it at, ...as well as the first time I've heard of the piston arm damage being mentioned. :scare:

If I could I'd buy it and make it a project to do up. Just can't afford to spend that cash at the moment plus my garage is still a work in progress. :dry:

Have you still not sorted your garage out, what you messing about at? :lol:

Have you still not sorted your garage out, what you messing about at? :lol:

Don't ask. :surrender::lol:

Will be sorted this year though even if it kills me. :blush:

...And I agree with some of the comments guys.

Keysers old Zed would be a great buy for someone looking to go FI just for the parts list although it would be great to see someone buy this & get it back on the road. ;)

plus my garage is still a work in progress. :dry:

oooerrr - a welsh zed shed being set up :D

Nowhere near "Zed shed" levels unfortunately Andy. :blush: My Zed lift is a trolley jack & four axle stands. :lol:

So Sad :(

Couldn't agree more, ...such a shame to see your once great Zed like this. :byebye:

I hope whomever bought mine is looking after it. :huh:

At that price surely to god someone is going to turn it into 10k in parts alone?

Yep if you've got the time & a place to store it whilst stripping it this is definitely going to make you money.

Would also save you money if you wanted to go FI & have a good Zed as a base model *cough, cough, buy it Stu, cough*. :ninja::lol:;)

• Like 1

Its been on ebay for a while now and no serious offers for her so was thinking..............

Serious offer for other Scottish members ( or any member for that matter)................ 5 man syndicate, £1000.00 in each and we buy it. Strip and divy up / sell the parts. There's some seriously good stuff on this car. Syndicate members would get first dibs on anything they wanted and sell on the rest.

I have a 500sf garage ( just outside Edinburgh) pretty much fully tooled up except for hydraulic ramps, where it could be stored and stripped. My mates a mechanic and his garage (fully equiped) is less than 50 metres away from my unit, if we needed to purchase ramp time.

I would prefer to see this beast on the road again, but this is seriously good and cheap high spec modding opportunity and the car would get to live on, albeit in other members cars. Any takers ???

PM me if interested

• Like 2

Its been on ebay for a while now and no serious offers for her so was thinking..............

Serious offer for other Scottish members ( or any member for that matter)................ 5 man syndicate, £1000.00 in each and we buy it. Strip and divy up / sell the parts. There's some seriously good stuff on this car. Syndicate members would get first dibs on anything they wanted and sell on the rest.

I have a 500sf garage ( just outside Edinburgh) pretty much fully tooled up except for hydraulic ramps, where it could be stored and stripped. My mates a mechanic and his garage (fully equiped) is less than 50 metres away from my unit, if we needed to purchase ramp time.

I would prefer to see this beast on the road again, but this is seriously good and cheap high spec modding opportunity and the car would get to live on, albeit in other members cars. Any takers ???

PM me if interested

Maybe worth a PM to "Tomb" as he wants to go FI.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106582-i-need-boost/

You never know he might even be willing to put in a larger stake as that car has all the bits and more that you'd need for a decent FI supercharged build. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I wonder why it's now broken

Wasn't it a Good car

It was a great car, but one that needed tlc, in its state of tune it way never going to be something you could just jump in and rag on a daily basis and then handed to a local garage to take care of, which is kind of the impression I got of it post Keysey ownership and not sure we will ever get the full debrief or the bigger picture.

I saw so many Rx7's go this route during my days of ownership, great cars reduced to a sum of parts as new owners treated them like a diesel rep mobile and then were surprised they gave up the ghost.

Eyes wide open for anyone tempted, it may not be the cash cow of parts it looks and to get it back to its former glory, will probably cost a small fortune.

• Like 1