350Z from France

Hi guys !

I'm new here, so a few words about myself : my name is Ken, half french half japanese. I'm 29 and I live in Paris.

I own a 350Z cumulus grey since almost 2 years now and I want to share my passion with other Z owners !

I bought this car stock and did some modifications for a daily use (and 4-5 trackdays per year).

Glad to see the forum seems full of usefull informations and passionate owners !

Ken.

post-28372-0-04481000-1456948393_thumb.jpgpost-28372-0-06834700-1456948417_thumb.jpgpost-28372-0-27193500-1456948445_thumb.jpgpost-28372-0-76227300-1456948511_thumb.jpg

Here is the actual specs list:

- BC Racing coilovers

- AS Motorsport front upper strut bar

- CS front lower strut bar

- CS rear lower strut bar

- GC fabrications 4 points harness bar

- H&R spacers

- Rays OEM wheels respray in mat black

- DS2500 brake pads

- Steel brake hoses

- Steel clutch hose

- Apexi air filter

- Carbon fiber engine cover

- Nismo engine cap

- Nismo radiator cap

- Mishimoto water silicone hoses

- Cobra catback

- Carbon fiber diffuser

- Front lip

- Cristal smoked rear turn signals

- Black Led tail lights

- Black OEM lights

• Like 1

Yeah it is impossible to keep a car clean in Paris. People do not care when they park next to you, it is really annoying... My car is parked safe in a garage, but indeed, everytime I want to go somewhere in Paris I have to ask myself if I really need to go there by car. And this is how you end up in the subway system ^^.

Bonnet de douche!

Having driven in Paris I wouldnt want my pride and joy left on the street overnight. Hope she's tucked away safe.

Yeah it is impossible to keep a car clean in Paris. People do not care when they park next to you, it is really annoying... My car is parked safe in a garage, but indeed, everytime I want to go somewhere in Paris I have to ask myself if I really need to go there by car. And this is how you end up in the subway system ^^.

• Like 1