Oops!!

Ceejay29

So I look out of the office window this morning to see this!

1667B702-D481-493A-833C-DDA904F2EFB1_zps8yeflxzq.jpg

The poor little Lupo had a set of replica (presumed) BBS RS alloys that have now been replaced by stone! Can't believe it is still standing!

I presume the owner is unaware given the instability of the makeshift axel stands. He is going to be pi55ed! It is also stuck in a permit zone....

Many many years ago I was working in Glasgow for a surveying company. We were staying in a B&B and had parked the van which was a nice VW transporter opposite the digs.We awake one morning to find literally a bare shell :). They had totally stripped it including the dash and wood panelling from the rear.

• Like 1

Back in 2000 I'd saved up 3800 quid to buy a Yamaha YZ250.

Little over a year I had it and loved it. Then one morning I awoke to find the garage door had been CUT open and the bike gone.

To this day, I'd flay the scum if I knew who and where they were.

Hate thieves.

• Like 1

Feel sorry for the owner, ..that's a f***ing horrible thing to come back to especially with a parking ticket to boot!

I agree, horrible car. I wouldn't want to come back to that. Be happier if they left the rims and took the car.

• Like 1

I remember back in the 90's going out to find my dads Range Rover up on 4 nice piles of bricks and the wheels gone. Funny thing was at the time we was having an extension built and had pallets of reclaimed bricks everywhere, but they'd brought there own new ones. Every cloud has a silver lining though as we used the bricks in the footings ! Haha

• Like 1

Many many years ago I was working in Glasgow for a surveying company. We were staying in a B&B and had parked the van which was a nice VW transporter opposite the digs.We awake one morning to find literally a bare shell :). They had totally stripped it including the dash and wood panelling from the rear.

reminds me of this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552943/Gone-sixty-seconds-How-60-000-Audi-abandoned-floods-picked-apart-thieves-leaving-just-shell-waters-subsided.html

reminds me of this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552943/Gone-sixty-seconds-How-60-000-Audi-abandoned-floods-picked-apart-thieves-leaving-just-shell-waters-subsided.html

That is horrific! How do these scumbags get away with it!