New Z owner in Dorset :)

Thought I'd do the formal introduction thing; my name's Lee and I'm from Poole!

Bought jimboy2's 350Z HR, 39k, few tasty mods incl Cobra res catback, Berks HFCs, HKS drop-ins, UpRev remap...

Few tasteful exterior mods too; when I've given her a clean, I'll post some pics up.

It's been well looked after; I love driving it, not been brave enough to turn esp off yet but it's been cold & wet & I'm getting used to the drivetrain etc - haven't quite mastered the clutch speed one requires for the perfect change yet, but enjoying finding out!

Have booked a skid-pan session at Thruxton for next week (there's a current promotion on till end of Feb - call them up on 01264882222 and quote "project pictogram" and they'll give you 10% off: under £90 for an hour learning car control - make sure you specify you want to use your own car!)

Also booked a few track days; can't wait! Bedford in March, Brands in May, Silverstone in November and thinking about Oulton in July as well

:)

I've found everyone on here to be very helpful so far and I'm looking forward to Z-ownership

:thumbs:

Thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome to the forum... :)

I see you looked after my Z for a few years, a few years back Mitz!

Welcome aboard Lee. :welcome:

Try to get some pics or better yet some video of the skid pan day in your Zed if you can. :D;)

Haha! Will aim to :)

Edited by Oversteer
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

welcome aboard :wave:

Another member from Poole sounds like we need a meet Buster.

Welcome to the forum Lee!

A meet in Poole area sounds good at some point, may be an early exploration of some local tarmac jewels? Only one I'm aware of so far is the Studland road!