A new Noob

m4nn13

Hi!

Names Tom, From North Wales (best roads and demon tweeks round the corner, woooo!! ) and i'm looking to pick up a 350z by Sumer 2016 if all goes to plan!

Currently drive a Renault Twingo GT Turbo which I have to say is great fun car to drive and I will really miss her when the time comes to sell (unless I can somehow manage to keep both running) but my heart has always been set on a jap car, and while everyone is raving on about new GTR etc, I've always loved the 350's!

So it's a bit of a big step up, but I'm really looking forward to it and hope this forum is as handy and friendly as the guys & girls i've met over at twingo133.net

Cheers! :teeth:

welcome Tom, sounds like your not too far from me (llanymynech) if your around Wrexham?

if you manage to get a zed before April, we are having a meet up around Llangollen area with a nice run., you should join us!

This link will take you to the page for information RIGHT HERE!

If you havent seen, there is an area on here for zeds for sale RIGHT HERE THIS TIME!

Good luck with your search, and if you need any help, these guys and gals are great.

George

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum!

Zeds are made for the roads in North Wales!! Good luck on your hunt for a zed, plenty of good ones come up just be sure to be patient and don't rush into buying one!

I can't comment on the the people over on twingo.. but everyone on here is amazing, and full of useful info!

Best wishes

Gus

Wow, friendly zed heads already, me likey!

Yea I have to say the roads round here (wrexham) are amazing to drive and ill certainly join you all in Llangollen for a meet, might even zip up in the twingo if I haven't got a zed by then to have a look at your car's before you start your cruise! 😀

That's a good idea actually, may just push you to impulse buy one though ;) I'll pm you closer to the date if you want as a reminder

there's a yellow gt4 for sale on here which is making be drool! If only it was a few months later!