Super Bowl 50 - you watching?

Stutopia

Have we got any gridiron fans on here? I've watched the super bowl for many years, no clue as to the game but mainly as an excuse to drink and eat. The last few years I've started to watch regular season games, play fantasy NFL and generally get more into the game - I must admit I find it an enjoyable alternative to the endless premier league coverage and who doesn't like cheerleaders? Sunday evening is also a good slot to wind down the weekend with some sports.

This Sunday I can't see past the Panthers and Cam Newton but Peyton might turn up for one last hurrah. Anywho, I'll be attending my traditional super bowl party this weekend, anyone else tuning in?

If they played it on a Saturday night so I didn't have to go to work the next day, I'd love to watch it :(

This. I usually get to midnight (when nothing has actually happened) and decide to do the sensible thing.

Just doesn't seem the same recording and watching on Monday night.

Oh yeah, having my annual futile Superbowl party here in Leeds, the 1 no one wants to come to, tee hee.

Have stocked up on Buds n Coors, cheap hot dogs, chips, tequila & vodka shots for half time etc, Mrs K despairs, football, whistles & rattle all lined up as props.

It's my annual joke party, poorly attended, until 2 years ago as a suprise all the Le Mans boys and more drove up from Essex & Surrey, mega effort.

I'm yet to find anyone else who'll stay up to watch it 😔 only started being a fan of the game last October when I went to a Wembley game and loved it since! I'm hoping to go to America this year to watch a few college football games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, hands up, I may have broken into the Coors whilst the rugby was on.

I would also like to apologize in advance for Coldplay at half time, not a patch on Bruce, heh ho, at least Beyonce might jiggle her pom poms.

I can just about put up with watching rugby not knowing the rules but NFL I have no idea whatsoever. The most tedious sport IMO is cricket I can't stand it.

My closest NFL experience was collecting the little cards and team helmets as a kid, I can't remember if they came with sweets or not :)

Awesome D from both teams, shame the offences werent up to the challenge. Pleased to see Denver win but it could have been a better game, particularly after some of the playoffs :(

Made it through until the end though and sill got to work today, at 1200 admittedly ;):lol: