v-tec just kicked in .....yo ...... pg21

Bodyboarder81

Ok so got a few more bits done .... Alcantara wheel , dash , Center console parts all covered along with the strips on the doors . Brings the interior up a level and makes it feel a lot more sporty/ special

04C2703F-45D6-4B94-AF1D-B7FCD7566A5A_zpskhh0avel.jpg

944C440D-90B8-4F46-8B38-6083F3DD74B4_zpskgv9wqyf.jpg

EC53589B-EC79-497F-83B2-5836D71C150B_zpsu6bqfyjk.jpg

Also bought some Matt black grills and vents , and some led interior lights , which look 100 x better than the old yellow ones

• Like 3

Nice my mate has had one for the last year and hes had these done lol, only changed brake pads so far and serviced.

All I can say is beast beast beast, Thing is insane. More than 5k on mods but transformed the car

Sorry to hijack the thread

Car is 5 star, you will enjoy

Edited by GranTurismoEra

How about rear diffusor ,front lip ,tints all round,smoked lights and of course BBS wheels?!

Trying not to go too crazy with it ! Tints and smoked lights aren't really my bag ... But a front lip is going to happen at some point . I love the standard wheels , so not going to change them .... He says !! :)

Went to London today to pick these up , got home and gave them a good clean . Got a real bargain , as these are 7k new and only covered 10k !!

C242866C-6776-490D-8CF5-E00598C1C015_zpswqvljnjg.jpg

51510118-F8D4-451F-843E-10B55E90D72D_zpso9tnhhix.jpg

Also have some h&r anti roll bars coming , so will all be fitted together ! Can't wait :)

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...