v-tec just kicked in .....yo ...... pg21

Bodyboarder81

Finished early today , so decided to plasti dip ( yes I know !) the front grille , bonnet and side vents . Well pleased for a bit of effort and £12 !!

C1019219-691D-40B0-8B4C-344F902B2A23_zpsizhgzvjr.jpg

DA4535CD-0ED2-4257-838E-4EDE5870BD33_zpsstmolrmb.jpg

16E8CE1A-3A56-4D97-B5C2-0291A4061363_zpssawhso9f.jpg

Getting the exhaust mod done tomorrow , can't wait !!

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 3

Very nice Car Josh, have you got M Power underpants as well? :)

Can you get these then ........ I'll find out !

Hahaha

If you get time you still up for swinging by my gaff tomorrow after the garage?

• Like 1

Very nice Car Josh, have you got M Power underpants as well? :)

Can you get these then ........ I'll find out !

Hahaha

If you get time you still up for swinging by my gaff tomorrow after the garage?

Pm me your number mate . Where abouts are you ?

Nice one mate , glad you liked it :)

Well had the exhaust mod done today ..... It's really nice and at £120 it's got to be the best mod for the money I've ever done ! No drone at all and pretty quite while just cruising ... But open it up and the v8 comes alive . Just what I was after :)

Other news ..... On my arrival back to mine looked at the plasti dip ..... Oh dear , doesn't seem to have worked ( shock horror !) so glad i didn't spent a lot on it !

I'll either order gloss black parts or if I'm feeling flush then carbon trim to replace the chrome parts .

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Nice one mate , glad you liked it :)

Well had the exhaust mod done today ..... It's really nice and at £120 it's got to be the best mod for the money I've ever done ! No drone at all and pretty quite while just cruising ... But open it up and the v8 comes alive . Just what I was after :)

Other news ..... On my arrival back to mine looked at the plasti dip ..... Oh dear , doesn't seem to have worked ( shock horror !) so glad i didn't spent a lot on it !

I'll either order gloss black parts or if I'm feeling flush then carbon trim to replace the chrome parts .

My buddy wraps stuff like that in something called monza carbon can't get hold of the blody stuff he bought the lot

It looks great

Or he's been hydrodiping ask missnikki for some pictures of hers and her chaps cayman looks ;)

• Like 1

Just buy the proper stuff, you tight sod :p:lol:

Check eBay, I got my grills for £65 which I was happy with. Probably more for you with the M tax though, but the quality should still be fine.

You go for gloss or Matt Dan ?

Would love the carbon .... But at £350 for the grills , side and top vents its putting me off !

Just buy the proper stuff, you tight sod :p:lol:

Check eBay, I got my grills for £65 which I was happy with. Probably more for you with the M tax though, but the quality should still be fine.

You go for gloss or Matt Dan ?

Would love the carbon .... But at £350 for the grills , side and top vents its putting me off !

Only live once Josh :p

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk