v-tec just kicked in .....yo ...... pg21

Bodyboarder81

Not sure if I like white add ons! But you like it that matters! Is it angle or they look slightly different from original white paint?

I personally like black wheels on white! Do it! And if you do them black surely you will want to pain splitters in black! ))

ESS supercharger next? ))

Fair enough , not everyone's cup of tea! And yes they are just a shade out in colour! But think they look worse in pics . No way will I be charging it ! Not cheap like the zeds if they go pop !!

Planning to sell your m3? Saw your post on m3cutters!

Possibly mate .....'just have to weigh it all up and see what happens . Not going to rush anything though , not like the m3's not fun :)

But if someone were to come along and offered the right money I'd probably take it .

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Exige v6s

350bhp 300ftlb and 1150kg

It's an absolute weapon !!

Bet that's awesome, ...no room for kids though with Mummy & Daddy in it. :shrug:

Although maybe that is the plan. :D:lol:

Just never use the m3 at all for family things .... Think the passenger seat been sat in twice in 6 months ! Rears never !! Hence the looking at getting into a 2 seater again :)

Exige v6s

350bhp 300ftlb and 1150kg

It's an absolute weapon !!

Bet that's awesome, ...no room for kids though with Mummy & Daddy in it. :shrug:

Although maybe that is the plan. :D:lol:

Just never use the m3 at all for family things .... Think the passenger seat been sat in twice in 6 months ! Rears never !! Hence the looking at getting into a 2 seater again :)

I love Josh logic its the new man maths lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...