v-tec just kicked in .....yo ...... pg21

Bodyboarder81

Sounds good. B)

Any chance of a WOT drive-by like your other video? :)

Yes mate will do ..... Just not had any time at the mo , and I don't think my wife will tolerate standing in a bush as i blast it past !! :)

:lol:

Yep been there & "made" mine do it. :D:lol:

Oh & let me know if you want that video removed btw. ;)

Watching that has just made me want another supercharger so badly :)

Watching that has just made me want another supercharger so badly :)

Going FI is definitely very addictive.

I do miss my Zed but the S3 with it's turbo is definitely making my separation much easier than the Honda CTR I had ever did. ;)

Boost of any sort is addictive :)

I'm in the process of buying another house

When that's sorted if I have the money mine could find itself back under the knife :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Right bought these carbon splitters .... Don't like them so looking to get them them colour coded to the car for a subtle look ..... Anybody be kind enough to do a photoshop to see what they look like in white ? Pretty please :)

Not my car but exactly the same

AD1D7E61-AE27-456A-9068-6BFFE5D0CBAA_zpsllxdaz4p.png

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Had a blast in this today

0DAC7152-BBBA-472F-9AB2-DD606C8A8971_zpsllz7vmhw.jpg

They go very very well ! Handle in incredible and I love the look of the front end . This had the recaro buckets and every extra going . It's a hell of a car for the money . For what I paid for my m3 I could have bought one , but in reality I prefer the M as it's just a bit more special and the v8 is sublime . Also again the interior quality of the ford is pretty bad .

Not bad performance wise (0-62 sub 5 secs) the Ford Focus RS especially now as they're 4WD. B)

I'd love a drive in one although as you say Josh the interior doesn't look the best. Still a decent car though overall and I bet it's a good fun drive. :)

• Like 1

Not sure if I like white add ons! But you like it that matters! Is it angle or they look slightly different from original white paint?

I personally like black wheels on white! Do it! And if you do them black surely you will want to pain splitters in black! ))

ESS supercharger next? ))

Edited by Dashurik
  • Like 1