Hello! Picked up my 350z yesterday

Hi, Im 23 from Burton in Staffordshire.

Got myself a 56 plate silver 350z GT yesterday :teeth: :teeth: Only 28k miles on the clock. Not had the chance to take pictures yet but I just wanted to say hi and I'm happy to be joining the club.

EDIT: Took some pictures:

EFGPYUq.jpg

rocaLQs.jpg

898M4l5.jpg

ZsGHFT9.jpg

Edited by 5murf

Hi Welcome,

I'm just up the road in Hilton so might see you around.

One question, where on earth did you find a 56 plate with just 28k on the clock that's only 3k a year !!!! Barely run in.

I got SUUUPER lucky with it. I nipped into arnold clark after work just to have a look at what they had. They had nothing of interest to me, it was all 1.4 corsas 1litre ecoboosts etc. As I was leaving a salesman comes up and asks what im after so i rattle off a few cars such as impreza, focus ST, Nissan 350z and he tells me a 350z had been traded in literally 30 mins before I got there. The previous owner raced classic cars apparently and had several cars so the Nissan was barely used, pretty much only in good weather. I ended up doing the deal there and then (after a test drive and a good check over the car of course) :)

Edited by 5murf