Modded Zed flamed on PH

ATTAK Z

He has every right to say as its his opinion, whether he was asked for it or not is a different story entirely ;)

The op question was, is my car tastefully modified, he has asked, so opinion will ensue :)

Edited by Jetpilot

http://www.pistonhea...=1133781&i=4060

Just reading it myself actually, not as bad as i had expected :) and much the same as the responses from here, opinions were asked for an given, as they say on there, hardly being a keyboard warrior.

What does make me chuckle though is some familiar names in there (not from here) Kambites for example, always remember him spewing his opinion on absolutely everything, hence why he has nearly 47k posts :scare: (probably find someone knows him) and the last comment from Nik da Greek, who was banned from mazdarotary for failing to reign it in when posting his views in a very blunt fashion ;)

Edited by Jetpilot

au·tism

a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

Everyone is autistic, it just depends where on the scale you are. My other half did psychology as her degree, and I've been reliably informed on many an occasion that I sit a bit further along it than others :lol:

Everyone is autistic, it just depends where on the scale you are. My other half did psychology as her degree, and I've been reliably informed on many an occasion that I sit a bit further along it than others :lol:

My wife is a psychologist and does exactly the same. My self-esteem is at an all-time low :lol:

• Like 2

My wife is a psychologist and does exactly the same. My self-esteem is at an all-time low :lol:

:lol:

I feel your pain, my brother! :D Bloody horrible walking round your own house, knowing you're being analysed* all the time.

*Hope I spelt that correctly, or that's a really awkward sentence...

• Like 1

:lol:

I feel your pain, my brother! :D Bloody horrible walking round your own house, knowing you're being analysed* all the time.

*Hope I spelt that correctly, or that's a really awkward sentence...

Omg, my sentiments exactly! :lol:

Nice to know I'm not the only one!

Edited by Hodaka

As others have said, as long as the owner likes it then fair enough. Ask for opinions then be prepared for the haters. He obviously likes yellow film on headlights and is probbaly in a minority, certainly doesn't do anything for me but crack on buddy, crack on. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Have seen this in the Flesh, the owner lives near me and we were parked together at the wash at Tescos in Lynn a few months ago, he spent a lot of time looking at Zeds( at The Coltishall Show in May where we had 5 cars on a nano stand), before taking the plunge, Thats where I first met him . I said the yellow wasn't my thing but the rest looked OK. I gave same advice - mod for yourself not others. The yellow film isn't as bright as in the photo but my initial thoughts were France ! My Zed would probably had organ rejection syndrome If I pulled that one

Modding is individual, thats why we all do it, we all have different tastes and preferred looks. I have to be honest, i would bizarrely much prefer to see something that wasnt to my taste than a 350 with chargespeed rear and rota gtrs, however much more it would be pleasing to the eye.

• Like 1

I've found PH to be evolving negatively also, nobody seems as friendly on there as they used to be.

They all seem to be big powerfully built directors who just want to voice their opinions :p

Much nicer and more relevant for me on this forum.

Nice colour Zed and I do like the wheels though, Headlight film isn't for me either, to each their own.

• Like 2

I would love to conduct an experiment here. Create a new thread where EVERY member has to post a pic of their zed as it is now, today. not photoshopped, just as it is now and there shall be no comments, nothing, nawt, zip. Just pics. It would be interesting on who can hold back with their views, whether members are too embarased to post pics because of Naff colours and kits, risking being ridiculed by other members etc etc. Wonder whom would first to break. ! Maybe Admin can start such a thread. bit of fun

to ask member of their opinion is a worthless quest. I should know. My car gets slated, not by everyone but you do get the haters. However, this style thing, its very individual. I would never ask if you like my feature wall in my lounge, as its pointless and means nothing regards to your views, so why do it with cars,body kits and colours?? The car scene would be dead on its arse if every one had GM coupe' with 18" rays. We are all car mad because we "ENJOY" looking at what others have done regardless of how good or bad you think the car is.

Alright mate! I get the hint!

Modding is individual, thats why we all do it, we all have different tastes and preferred looks. I have to be honest, i would bizarrely much prefer to see something that wasnt to my taste than a 350 with chargespeed rear and rota gtrs, however much more it would be pleasing to the eye.

+1

+1

+2

If you're modifying to please others, you're doing it wrong!

My fireblade looks a bit like Batman and Bobby George got together to build a bike for the Tron film... apart from me, the only other people who like it are generally under the age of 12 (physically or mentally)... but that suits me perfectly!

• Like 2

If you're modifying to please others, you're doing it wrong!

My fireblade looks a bit like Batman and Bobby George got together to build a bike for the Tron film... apart from me, the only other people who like it are generally under the age of 12 (physically or mentally)... but that suits me perfectly!

:worthless:

• Like 1