Modded Zed flamed on PH

ATTAK Z

Why people on the internet feel they have any right to an opinion on someone else's car is beyond me , but then the owner probably doesnt give a flying **** what other people think anyway , I know I don't care.

More people should use the old adage "If you don't have anything nice to say , don't say anything"

• Like 1

Yellow headlights? Christ, now I've seen it all. What kind of soppy wet lettuce decides they want to make their car look like it's from a time when the Austin Montego ruled all, or from France?

I'm with the PH massive on this one. That car is ruined.

But it's not though it it.

Steve's got that bumper, and you liked it :p

It's just the headlights witch diverse peoples opinions on the car. If they were clear, it wouldn't attract half the drama it's getting.

Also, nice to see my photo's flying around :)

It's just the headlights witch diverse peoples opinions on the car. If they were clear, it wouldn't attract half the drama it's getting.

Totally agree. Did a rough edit to see what it looks like with the film removed:

Untitled-1_zpsow7wczes.jpg

• Like 5

Why people on the internet feel they have any right to an opinion on someone else's car is beyond me , but then the owner probably doesnt give a flying **** what other people think anyway , I know I don't care.

More people should use the old adage "If you don't have anything nice to say , don't say anything"

If you don't want someone to give an opinion, don't invite the opinion in the first place. Trouble is, everyone thinks their car and mods are the best thing ever (to them, they probably are), and so crave the adoration of their peers. Mostly it works as we generally here know what works, but sometimes it doesn't.

As I've said before, Silly Hat Rule. If you want to wear a silly hat then that's fine, but don't expect me not to tell you it's a silly hat if you post a pic. ;)

I didn't say I didn't like the bumper, I said I didn't like the headlights :p :p :p

• Like 2

Totally agree. Did a rough edit to see what it looks like with the film removed:

looks just right now :lol:

hope he gets that film off before the next owner does

Actually if you'd be so kind as to photoshop on a standard front bumper, and also photoshop on some standard RAYS wheels, then that'd be pretty much my perfect car :thumbs:

Actually if you'd be so kind as to photoshop on a standard front bumper, and also photoshop on some standard RAYS wheels, then that'd be pretty much my perfect car :thumbs:

So boring?
  • Like 1

To pay any focus on what a ph member thinks would be a serious misjudgement of ones time.

But but... I'm a PH member, I even have the PH smiley sticker on the back of the 350z :D

Lol me too but the forum has gone down hill. Just full of women arguing with their handbags!

If you haven't got an MX5 or a 135i/335i your not in the club anymore :lol:

I used to be on there but as you said, its gone right down hill, its like a battleground for keyboard warriors.

As Ekona points out, dont ask the question if you dont like the answer and that goes for any forum.

On the flip side, i feel positively encouraged when certain people/members dont like what i have done as it means i have achieved the look i wanted :thumbs:

I always try and write how i would speak to someone face to face (particularly someone you dont know), personally i think thats the big failing of "forums" on the whole and when its resorts to personal snipes, it boils my p*ss :rant:

Edited by Jetpilot

Some people are just generally arseholes when you put them behind a keyboard, but are actually nice people when you meet them. I count myself firmly in that camp.

I'll happily repeat in person anything I say on here though, but I'll also admit if I'm wrong and something looks better in the flesh. StevoD's car, for example, I totally 'get' when you see it in person.

Some people are just generally arseholes when you put them behind a keyboard, but are actually nice people when you meet them. I count myself firmly in that camp.

I'll happily repeat in person anything I say on here though, but I'll also admit if I'm wrong and something looks better in the flesh. StevoD's car, for example, I totally 'get' when you see it in person.

I struggle to believe you would walk up to a total stranger after they have just stuffed their car at a trackday and tell them its was totally deserved and they were an idiot ;)

Oh I'd say it, I would just pick an appropriate time ;)

Like I wouldn't walk into a small pub and shout out "WOW IT'S AN UTTER DIVE IN HERE!!" just as I walked through the door. However, if the owner asked me what I thought I'd tell him. Time and a place my friend, time and a place.

to ask member of their opinion is a worthless quest. I should know. My car gets slated, not by everyone but you do get the haters. However, this style thing, its very individual. I would never ask if you like my feature wall in my lounge, as its pointless and means nothing regards to your views, so why do it with cars,body kits and colours?? The car scene would be dead on its arse if every one had GM coupe' with 18" rays. We are all car mad because we "ENJOY" looking at what others have done regardless of how good or bad you think the car is.

No, I do have some tact. But I would say it if they asked.

I've told friends before that their track accident was their fault, after they'd written their car off.

au·tism

a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

Edited by delz0r

to ask member of their opinion is a worthless quest. I should know. My car gets slated, not by everyone but you do get the haters. However, this style thing, its very individual. I would never ask if you like my feature wall in my lounge, as its pointless and means nothing regards to your views, so why do it with cars,body kits and colours?? The car scene would be dead on its arse if every one had GM coupe' with 18" rays. We are all car mad because we "ENJOY" looking at what others have done regardless of how good or bad you think the car is.

As Ekona says, people want others to like it for popularity, some care, some dont. Check out the comments Parellelo got, but kind of like i said, the fact some people werent approving, meant he had totalled succeeded in his vision :)

I get it at work all the time, do you like this kitchen, do you like this bathroom etc If your spending a lot of money, even cars, some people want the admiration for the justification of the time and effort.

Edited by Jetpilot

au·tism

ˈôˌtizəm/

noun

•  

a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

I don't have my reading glasses handy, mind making it bigger?

*Edit* Now you've fixed it I just look like an idiot :lol:

Edited by Hodaka
  • Like 1

If you don't want someone to give an opinion, don't invite the opinion in the first place. Trouble is, everyone thinks their car and mods are the best thing ever (to them, they probably are), and so crave the adoration of their peers. Mostly it works as we generally here know what works, but sometimes it doesn't.

As I've said before, Silly Hat Rule. If you want to wear a silly hat then that's fine, but don't expect me not to tell you it's a silly hat if you post a pic. ;)

I didn't say I didn't like the bumper, I said I didn't like the headlights :p :p :p

Dan you have no right to say " but sometimes it does'nt" ....as its your view. What works or "does'nt" is with the builder / owner of that car.