The 2016 F1 chat thread

Ebized

Oh dear I suppose shes got a point..! Well worth a listen.

https://audioboom.co...-lewis-hamilton

Of course she has, but they are all as bad as each other pretty much, Vettel was no different when he stopped winning, toys out of the pram like a petulant child, its probably only because there is so much focus on Lewis at the moment that we hear more than we probably should.

I think we get far too much exposure to F1 drivers, let them race the cars and then a post race interview for the podium and unless they say something relevant over the team radio, lets not hear that either!

• 2 weeks later...

Lols at Vettel getting stiffed by the same rule he desperately wanted implemented because of Vestappen! :lol:

I was so desperately hoping that Rosberg would finish fourth to at least keep the title race open a bit longer. Two easy circuits for him now though, can't see him not finishing second at least in both (tbh I suspect he'll win in Brazil anyway). I wonder if he'll take the option of the number 1 on his car next year? He's not such a brand as Lewis is, so I suspect he'll be very tempted. I would!

• Like 1

Aye, telling Charlie to **** off isnt really on no matter how angry you are, good to see that they are penalising this moving under braking thing though for sure.

Was getting a little fed up of "why didnt Lewis bet the same" - mainly as he wasnt blocking an overtake and was on the first corner of the first lap Id imagine, I dont think he gained much at all.

Other than that another rather boring one for me, Ricciardo did well to come through the field but struggling to remember any "highlights". Ive also stopped watching qually entirely, proper snoozefest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...