New 350z owner

Finchy

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name's Jack or Finchy on here lol. I picked up my 350 a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with it on the 100ish mile journey home, can't wait to get started with a build thread which will be started in the new year as I've spent all my money and some over the last few weeks... First thing I wanted to know is I've see a few members with the sticker that is the outline of the z with there username on the inside could somebody point me in the right direction to pick up one of them please?

Much appreciated and look forward to getting stuck right in with all aspects of the forum

Edited by Finchy

... I didn't get a free one and I'm on 2576! :lol:

oh and :welcome:

You have to ask for it mate. ;)

Those members who have passed the 350 posts mark and wish a FREE http://www.350z-uk.com car sticker, please pm me with your choice, name & delivery address.

Welcome!

(291 now until my free sticker)

:D

As above ~ when you reach 350 of course. :teeth::thumbs:

First thing I wanted to know is I've see a few members with the sticker that is the outline of the z with there username on the inside could somebody point me in the right direction to pick up one of them please?

Those were made by a member on here, RTBiscuit, about 4 years ago. From memory he sold about 15-20 of them. He's no longer active on the forum sadly.

Pete

• Like 1