Noob from Norwich

Stan

Hey all, just joined as I'm looking at potentially buying a 350z

I've owned a Supra TT aerotop for 7 years (but it was off the road the last 3 years as my bonnet flew up on me, I just garaged it and never got round to fixing it). It went on Sunday to someone after a new project, so I'm saving the money with a view to buying a new car next year. I have my heart set on a roadster (in black!) so will just look around and learn as much as I can!

I've only had a few days looking round but I already know as soon as I get it I want to get the uprev package with a few breathing mods :bleh:

Cheers

Stan

Edited by Stan

Hey up Stan the man, there's a few in norwich, I'm just down the road in Wymondham. Good luck with the searchio.

I'm actually in Long Stratton so only about 15 mins away! haha. I've only ever seen one Zed about and that was in my village a couple of years ago, didn't know there were a few around here

Hey up Stan the man, there's a few in norwich, I'm just down the road in Wymondham. Good luck with the searchio.

I'm actually in Long Stratton so only about 15 mins away! haha. I've only ever seen one Zed about and that was in my village a couple of years ago, didn't know there were a few around here

That's because no one goes to Long Stratton :lol:

That's because no one goes to Long Stratton :lol:

Fair point! :D thanks for the warm welcome :p

Wait so your downgrading from my dream car to my current car lol? Straight swap? (coupe though not softtop)

Already downgraded... the supra went last weekend! I will really miss it as it was such a head turner (especially being an aerotop) and stupidly quick, but it wound up costing me too much to run (single figure mpg most of the time), so as a zed is a bit more modern and appears on paper cheaper to run, I will be happy if I can find a good one!

I'm in no rush to get one so will take my time and find what I really want. As long as it is a pre-facelift black GT roadster then I'm happy. I already have loads of modding ideas as well!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, it would be good to see another local zed in the area. There are a few of us in the yarmouth /Norwich area who try to get together every month in the spring and summer months.

I'm hoping I will find one in the next few months, then I'll be out and about whenever the weather is nice!

Wait so your downgrading from my dream car to my current car lol? Straight swap? (coupe though not softtop)

Already downgraded... the supra went last weekend! I will really miss it as it was such a head turner (especially being an aerotop) and stupidly quick, but it wound up costing me too much to run (single figure mpg most of the time), so as a zed is a bit more modern and appears on paper cheaper to run, I will be happy if I can find a good one!

I'm in no rush to get one so will take my time and find what I really want. As long as it is a pre-facelift black GT roadster then I'm happy. I already have loads of modding ideas as well!

:( You must have sold it for a great price! the TT aero tops are silly money!