**PEAK DISTRICT 4th and 5th June 2016** Event and Names list

MrsNiki

Can only echo what others have said. Niki ( and Mark) you did a sterling effort organising this weekend, it was epic fun with great driving and lovely people.

Whoever hasn't attended these seriously need to as it is the most enjoyable weekend to be had.

Brilliant catching up with friends new and old! What a fantastic laugh :thumbs:

I'm still chuckling, might even mow the lawn :lol:

That is the funniest and weirdest thing I have heard in a long time :lol:

• Like 2

A big thanks to Niki and Mark for a great, very well organised weekend :clap: . Nice to meet up with old friend and very good to see many new faces.

The only down side for me was being so close to home, could not justify staying at the hotel. 4 trips from home was well worth it.

• Like 5

Brilliant, brilliant weekend, everything was brilliant, :lol: the drives were fantastic and the scenery awesome, great seeing old friends and making new ones this is a proper car club,

Niki n Mark well done on this event can't wait until the next one :thumbs:

A massive thank you to all that voted for our car in the show n shine, some very very nice Zedds in attendance :thumbs:

Thank you moped + Mrs moped :):teeth:

• Like 9

What a fantastic weekend!

Thanks Nikki for sorting this.

Kat and I will defo be up for next year.

Cars,sunshine,mates,great location and beer. Doesn't get any better!

As I've been away I better quickly mow the lawn.......

• Like 8

Sounds like it was a fantastic weekend sorry I couldn't make it is feel I missed out :(

Spent the weekend with a friend in need getting his monstrous power evo back from Wales there was a few running issues hence me not making it

We'll done nikki sounds like a top job done :)

• Like 1

Brilliant weekend, enjoyed every bit of it, and well done on picking a route that starts at my parents house and ends more or less at mine! Didnt get "too" told off for being late for my date after wolfing down my apparently mandatory (quote, barman) lime sundae at the pub :-)

Feel the car let me down, but I'll give it some love (cough, money) between now and 2017 and give show n shine a serious go next time :D

• Like 1

Another hurrah for Niki and Mark, you made a tough job seem easy sorting all this out. Laura and I would just like to thank yourselves and everyone else for making us feel welcome as new members.

It was our genuine pleasure to be a lead car only wish we could have seen the faces of all the people in the villages we rumbled through apparently it was rather amusing lol. We had a ball thanks again one and all, hopefully see you all again later this year somewhere.

• Like 2

As everyone has spoken so highly of the event Niki led. Let me take a moment to dwell on the bad points of the trip which certainly need improving. Constructive criticism if you will . . .

1. I am only messing about Niki.

You put on a great event, was planned out well, great meeting up with friends and making some new ones too.

You even ordered the weather for us all.

Superb event and brilliant people.

Events like this are not only about the driving, it's about the individuals that come. I know for a fact if you were all a bunch of unfriendly people most including myself would probably not turn up, no matter how great the drives might be.

So credit to Niki and husband Mat for organising.

Also big thanks to Matt and Lauren for leading our group. We had a hoot. :drive1

Thanks to all for your smiles, cheers and banter :teeth:

Edited by monkeybrain1234
  • Like 5

Some pretty heavy fog on the tops this morning

Yes, visibility quite bad up there and BTW, I did spot you coming down from the tops :)

Pete

Spotted a silver blur on full chat coming up the hill. I cant say for sure but I'm certain arm was out window with ray bans on tunes pumping! haha - gutted i missed you Pete, next time

Matt

Niki - Great big thanks to you for putting this weekend on and everyone who helped out with it. As everyone has said it was awesome from start to finish !!

The drives where the highlight for me. Big thanks to Matt for leading our group and making it loads of fun! I'll be putting some footage together of that soon (Only the PG stuff) The "too hot for tv" stuff will go out via email if anyone is interested in seeing that.

Everyone's company was brilliant and i cant wait to do it all again next year !

Cheers everyone!

Matt

• Like 5

Just to echo all of the othe comment, Mrs K and myself had a brilliant time, so nice to meet everyone and put faces to names (and Cars).

A Huge thanks to MrsNiki and Mark, for organising us all, planning the routes and just everything...it was all brilliant

highlight for me was as we ran through Matlock, seeing a kid stood at a crossing, mouth wide open as we all rumbled past!! oh and the Stormtrooper!! and the Rozzer that stalled!! haha.

anyway, thaks to all for making us feel welcome, looking forward to PEAKS 2017!!!!!!! bring it on!

• Like 3

What an awesome weekend ! A big thanks to Niki and Mark for doing a fantastic job. It was great to see old friends a make some new ones too.

Friends, Great cars, awesome roads , stunning scenery, sun, beer and food the perfect weekend.

The only thing different I'm gonna do next time though is book the Monday off, as I'm totally whacked ! Must off been all that polishing. Haha

• Like 5

Just been driving for an hour upto Woking in the van, little bit depressed not driving the zed with mates and then having a few cold ones at the hotel :( The van just doesn't have the same appeals :lol:

• Like 5

I only popped up for the day on Saturday post drive out but it was good seeing everyone, both old, sorry 'established' friends and making new ones.

Was a great 'buzz' about the event and day one had clearly been a success, looks like day two was an equal success too.

Well done Niki and Mark. Events on this scale don't organise themselves and to make them a success, a lot of unseen hard work goes into the organisation. So again, well done :clap::notworthy:

Now if you could all please just check your pockets, I hear Buster's missing a dust cap..... :teeth:

• Like 6

Now if you could all please just check your pockets, I hear Buster's missing a dust cap..... :teeth:

That 'incident' made me laugh sooooo much!! Don't think that one will get lived down anytime soon haha!!

• Like 1

Thankyou everybody for the kind words!! We really did enjoy every minute of the whole weekend, and the planning beforehand!!

Raffle prize winner list is now up too :thumbs:

The final count up off monies for charity came to £520!! I wanted to raise £500 so I'm well chuffed with this! This info will be passed on to Martinmacs family by the admin/mods team :D

Still buzzing from it all to be honest ;) will take a few days to wind down properly!

• Like 2

That 'incident' made me laugh sooooo much!! Don't think that one will get lived down anytime soon haha!!

So what happened? I noticed the dust cap was missing while I was pumping up his tyre. Was it a puncture, a leaky valve or had someone let the tyre down?

Pete

• Like 1

So what happened? I noticed the dust cap was missing while I was pumping up his tyre. Was it a puncture, a leaky valve or had someone let the tyre down?

Pete

He took it off and put iit in his pocket!!!! It was far too early and he was a tad jaded form the evening before. :lol:
  • Like 3

That was so funny when he came in and said the dust cap is back on After finding it in his pocket 😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met him in the hotel foyer and he was looking just a little bit sheepish when he asked me "Papa, guess what I'v found in my pocket?" Priceless :teeth:
  • Like 4

Pete

Was a piece of metal in the tyre wall 😥

• Like 1

Another ''pocket" anecdote for you ....

Pulled my wallet from my bag late Fri night after a few ciders, to discover there was only 30 quid in it, and should have been a hundred + :scare:

Texted mrs to see if I'd left the cash at home......no I hadn't.

Not sleeping well thinking where I could have dropped it, woke at 5am Saturday to check and see if any cards had gone missing only to discover a pic of Zedds girlfriend???

It was HIS wallet......so where the hell was my wallet? Check jeans pockets...nothing, searched the zed......nothing!

I though $hit, that's my weekend finished before its even started.

...........later.. wallet discovered intact in shorts pocket which I'd driven down in. Senile old bugger! :doh:

• Like 8