**PEAK DISTRICT 4th and 5th June 2016** Event and Names list

MrsNiki

Looks like you guys are coming to my home town, unfortunately I'm working these two days, but your all staying pretty close to where I work :-) Be great to meet some of the members on here. I've met humpy (Steve) as he helped me out with a bumper. Be great to put faces to names

Just turn come on over whenever you can mate, be good to see you again. Bumper...... Rear bumper and side skirts :lol:;)

Haha yeah, and those :-) Where is it you guys are staying? I'll be finished at work about half six ish on both days, so I'm sure I can call for a pint on my way home :-)

Details are on the first page for location of hotel :thumbs:

Spent the morning cleaning and waxing the old girl, full tank of Super Unleaded, tyre pressures and oil checked and ready to go. Working away again this week so all I have to do on Friday morning is put me and my bag in and drive. :thumbs: Looking forward to this.

• Like 3

I've not had chance to even look at the zed for month ! Still moving stuff from the old house to new. What was my nice new double garage for the zed is full and the zeds not even in there ! Haha. I'm gonna dedicate the evenings this week to it though as now it's filthy after just sitting there since Japfest.

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 1

So what time are people hoping to arrive at the hotel then?? :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question is what time is the bar open and then that will be a good gauge to when people will be at the hotel :p

• Like 2

I'll be leaving home as soon as hubby finishes work, hopefully lunchtime!! I'm only an hour away, getting excited too!! Last minute preps to do over the next couple of days, but it's gonna be an ace weekend!! :D

Nice one, I know that hotel well. I'll pop down Saturday after work :-)

Does anyone mind if a mate of mine comes and takes a few photos of the cars for a Facebook pages he runs?

Go for it!! :thumbs:

Last year was our first time ever doing anything like this and we were very nervous and excited,but after spending time with some great people,driving around with other Zeds,smiling all the time,we did not want the weekend to end :teeth: :teeth:

Edited by Stoker11
  • Like 3

Having not done anything like this before I have to say I am getting excited and a little nervous about this weekend. I think it's going to be great.

We're all quite friendly, fret ye not :)
  • Like 4

Last year was our first time ever doing anything like this and we were very nervous and excited,but after spending time with some great people,driving around with other Zeds,smiling all the time,we did not want the weekend to end :teeth: :teeth:

I am sure it will be the same for us as well😎

• Like 1

Unfortunately, something has cropped up :thumbdown: . I'm going to have to back out of the run and return home on Saturday morning, however, I will still be driving up on Friday and staying Friday night. Right now, I'm looking at 4 to 5 arrival but this could possibly change. I've informed Niki about this.

Cheers,

Pete

• Like 1