**PEAK DISTRICT 4th and 5th June 2016** Event and Names list

MrsNiki

Yeah, more than likely we will stay in the hotel bar on the Friday as people will be arriving at different times, saves any issue trying to track folk down ;)

From experience with organising Wales most peeps like to chill on Friday and get to know new faces. I don't think driving somewhere to eat and drink after driving to the venue appeals really. :)

What Graham is trying to get at is people like to get drunk after a long drive ;)

• Like 2

Yeah, more than likely we will stay in the hotel bar on the Friday as people will be arriving at different times, saves any issue trying to track folk down ;)

From experience with organising Wales most peeps like to chill on Friday and get to know new faces. I don't think driving somewhere to eat and drink after driving to the venue appeals really. :)

What Graham is trying to get at is people like to get drunk after a long drive ;)

As if!!! :lol:
  • Like 1

01 MrsNiki + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

02 Buster and Mrs Buster - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

03 Andy and Katrina - Hotel booked

04 ATTAK Z - Sunday drive + lunch (Hope I'll be able to keep up in my non-Zed ;))

05 Paul K and Mrs K - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

06 Davedutch and Mrs - no need for hotel

07 Shezza + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

08 Jetset + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd June :)

09 Spoons + 1 - Hotel to be booked tomorrow. (brand new Z owners, looking forward)

10 Mr & Mrs N13gey - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

11 Stoker 11 + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

12 Brummiestormer No hotel needed

13 Gudzy No hotel required (Not in a zed)

14 Spatt No hotel needed (looking forward to both drives and I'll be around on the Saturday night)

15 350zedd + 1 Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

16 Zedd. Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

17 James Junior - will book hotel shortly

18 Saint (maybe with passenger) - No hotel needed, somewhere between spirited and relaxed!

19 Bonkers - will book hotel.

20 nissanman312 well be there at some point

21 Lyndzzz + 1 - hotel booked 3rd/4th June

22 mopedmark + 1 No hotel needed

23 mr & Mrs Andy hotel booked

24 Rickdon No hotel needed

25 Smurfster +1 poss, no room needed from club allocation have used IHG points

• Like 2

I know!

With Humpy as a potential, and also Mr Tarmac Sportz enquiring, we might have to start a reserve list soon!

I have now got a reservation for 45 people for Sunday dinner, and will be starting a new thread for that shortly once they send me the pre-order info :teeth:

:yahoo:

• Like 2

If you want a healthy option there is a KFC down the road from the Hotel :teeth: :teeth: or a microwaved meal in the Shell garage if not :teeth:

My old school mate works at the KFC. And by mate I dont mean mate. If its his shift I'd love the priceless look as a bunch of zeds turn up and I casually ask him if he's got a new car yet.

I'll come say hi on Friday, I'll be driving over from Crewe where I work so I'd be knackered anyway. There's a good pub in the village of Whiston up the road from the hotel :)

• Like 1

Just noticed this hotel is another Holiday Inn, lets hope it has better/faster service than the one we all stayed at for Japfest :lol:

Probably going to book a room within a next few days :thumbs:

• Like 3

Just noticed this hotel is another Holiday Inn, lets hope it has better/faster service than the one we all stayed at for Japfest :lol:

I hope so too!! It has speed bumps, but they are a lot smaller though haha! Tried and tested ;)

• Like 1

There's also a premier inn fairly close by was doing 2 nights with full breakfast under £100 last time I looked. I'm still a maybe for this lots going on

04 ATTAK Z - Sunday drive + lunch (Hope I'll be able to keep up in my non-Zed ;))

09 Spoons + 1 - Hotel to be booked tomorrow. (brand new Z owners, looking forward)

14 Spatt No hotel needed (looking forward to both drives and I'll be around on the Saturday night)

18 Saint (maybe with passenger) - No hotel needed, somewhere between spirited and relaxed!

21 Lyndzzz + 1 - hotel booked 3rd/4th June

22 mopedmark + 1 No hotel needed

23 mr & Mrs Andy hotel booked

24 Rickdon No hotel needed

25 Smurfster +1 poss, no room needed from club allocation have used IHG points

26. Humpty Dumpty +1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th :thumbs:

• Like 4

Yep, will hopefully get a group message sent out this weekend :-) Been a bit side tracked by work over the past week!

I'm getting excited too, albeit a bit nervous... Just hoping it goes well!! :lol:

Yep, will hopefully get a group message sent out this weekend :-) Been a bit side tracked by work over the past week!

I'm getting excited too, albeit a bit nervous... Just hoping it goes well!! :lol:

I know that feeling!! It'll be fine, mostly folks are pleased that someone else did all the hard work. 👍Thank you
  • Like 3

It's nice that a lot of cars are travelling up from the south too

Did say many moons ago I would get ny ass to some meets/events up north. Wish I had done sooner in all fairness.

• Like 1

Well I'm really gutted to say that we're no longer able to make this!! A long story short but I can't get the time off work :thumbdown:

Hope everyone has an awesome time, lots of pics please this was my only Zed fix this year

21 mopedmark + 1 No hotel needed

22 mr & Mrs Andy hotel booked

23 Rickdon No hotel needed

24 Smurfster +1 poss, no room needed from club allocation have used IHG points

25. Humpty Dumpty +1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th :thumbs:

Edited by Lyndzzz