Bad luck!!!

I've had my Zed for just over a week.

So earlier this morning I slipped on the staircase.

Spent the morning in A&E having a broken wrist plastered

No driving for a few weeks😡😡😡😡

Gutted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a real pain. Bugger !!! Sorry to hear this. Its so annoying. Ive broken both wrists years ago thankfully not together and know what its like to be out of action and you cant play with your new toy

Someone we knew did break both at the same time, their children had to wipe their @rse for them.

• Like 2

Thats a real pain. Bugger !!! Sorry to hear this. Its so annoying. Ive broken both wrists years ago thankfully not together and know what its like to be out of action and you cant play with your new toy

Someone we knew did break both at the same time, their children had to wipe their @rse for them.

55819884.jpg

55819884.jpg

Neither Fry!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

55819884.jpg

I had both my wrists broken at the same time when I was younger (got a thorough shoeing off a gang of lads!) and it was awkward having them both in plaster, to say the least!!

I was, however, able to wipe my own backside, thankfully :lol:

• Like 1

Let it heal properly before doing anything. I smashed my wrist racing motocross about 8 years ago but carried on riding for the rest of the day. In fact I rode for about 6 more months before eventually I couldn't bare the pain and went to the drs. They fobbed me off for a few months saying it would have healed by now if it was broken, however eventually after a few more trips and me confirming that it had got so bad I struggled to lift folders at work, they begrudgingly xrayed it and found 4 white lines that were fractures/breaks and also confirmed ligament damage and tendonitis. I suffered for about a year and a half all told. It never was plastered though (which I was secretly gutted about)