Happy birthday ioneabee

Steel Lynx

And he still hasn't grown up.........

Wish I were that young again........

But have a good one Andy.............no better way to celebrate than to have a good old blast in them there Welsh hills in the 370.

• Like 2

And he still hasn't grown up.........

Wish I were that young again........

But have a good one Andy.............no better way to celebrate than to have a good old blast in them there Welsh hills in the 370.

might just do that (probably later tonight might be best - consumed a bit of happy juice last night with family and friends :blush: )

and .... no 1 son gave a bit of a speech :blush:B) which left me a bit moist eyed :lol:

thinking today we'll go to Heatherton and have a play on the go-carts and stuff :teeth:

tomorrow (Monday) I take the boy back up to York for his 2nd year - wave if you spot a packed to the brim beige volvo on the M4, M5, M42, M1, A1(M) ...... and back :wacko:

Just spoke to my mum, she's in her 50's also.....she recommends cod liver oil to help those joints :) Just a bit worried about you having to get in and out of that low car now lol

I have no problem getting in and out of the beige volvo ........... i have to use a step ladder though :p

• Like 1

Just spoke to my mum, she's in her 50's also.....she recommends cod liver oil to help those joints :) Just a bit worried about you having to get in and out of that low car now lol

I have no problem getting in and out of the beige volvo ........... i have to use a step ladder though :p

Beige Volvo???? Damn, I had you pegged for my next sugar daddy lol

Seriously, have a lovely day and hope you get spoilt loads....karting sounds fun :)

• Like 1