Rugby World Cup 2015

HaydnH

Went in for £4K's worth of tickets in the raffle, got precisely sod all. Woo.

Will probably watch all the major games though, realistically its going to be between NZ, Wales, Ireland, England, Australia, SA ....... in that order, if the Kiwis are on form then I cant see anyone else doing it either.

England can beat anyone other than the Kiwis IMO, but they have to believe they can do it, hopefully homefield and what will undoubtedly be amazing crowds with give them that little extra push. Gutted we wont be watching England win the final in a pub at 6am though, that was one of the maddest days Ive ever had :lol:

• Like 1

Went in for £4K's worth of tickets in the raffle, got precisely sod all. Woo.

I went for 2 cat B tickets to every possible Wales game and got them all except for the final and 3rd place match. So 4 group games, 2 QFs and both SFs... I could've bought a really nice set of alloys with tyres for that much. :(

We have nearly 2k worth of tickets :) all over the country!! In Brighton tomorrow and Wales on Sunday :D

My household is some what torn, missus supports SA first and Wales 2nd, I support Wales 1st and SA 2nd, but at least we agree on 3rd place of "Anyone but England". Although oddly, if they make the finals we will support them, so long as its not SA or Wales ;)

Adrian, we will be meeting up with Sam when we go up to Newcastle for a game :) I think he owes me a dinner and a few drinks :D

Edited by grahamc
  • Like 1

Taking my mom as well :)

lol I'm taking my dad... none of my friends seemed interested in going from London to Cardiff to watch Uruguay!

cool - yeah, not a big game, but still should be good fun to watch Wales at home

I hope England reach the final, don't care who against :)

Last nights game does not inspire confidence in the England squad, for 70 minutes they were rubbish, couldnt event start the 2nd half strong and got lucky on some of the calls (IE. disallowed try, very very close to being missed).

I hope England reach the final, don't care who against :)

Last nights game does not inspire confidence in the England squad, for 70 minutes they were rubbish, couldnt event start the 2nd half strong and got lucky on some of the calls (IE. disallowed try, very very close to being missed).

I don't think that's quit fair, Fiji are no pushover and to get the five tries against them was a good opening result, England were strong when it got wobbly in spots, but first night nerves played their part. Don't forget, Fiji are ranked 9th in the world rankings and the vast majority are playing high end pro rugby.

Brown, who annoys me in the extreme, was outstanding, if he remains injury free, he'll score against anyone.