New Steering Wheel

Payco

After seeing Jack at Royal Steering Wheels great work on other members cars on the forum I contacted Jack and briefed him on what I wanted. On Saturday I set off to Aylesbury to have Jack fit my new re profiled oem steering wheel. What a truly nice guy and what a great piece of work. It's so much better than the stock one and looks superb. I can highly recommend him.

New%20Wheel_zpsaoqmuirg.jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 8

Looks fantastic :thumbs:

Only thing I'm not 100% sold on is the depth of the thumb grooves, not sure if I'd prefer them to be a little less extreme... how are you finding them so far?

In any case, amazing what a difference a contemporary styled steering wheel makes to the interior :)

Thanks Chris.I wouldn't want to steal any of the green in the world from you.Depth and feel of the wheel makes the car feel like a real performance car to drive now.Very pleased.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Not without out it at all.Done on an exchange basis.Jack profiled the last persons wheel,fiitted it to my car in 10 mins and took my wheel for the next in line.Simples.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Thanks for the compliments guys.If you are considering doing it I would just say get on and do it as the car feels so much better to drive although it may seem a bold statement to make.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

Not cheap but as I say makes so much difference and is a quality product.£210 fitted but contact Jack to view the different styles and options and prices.

Edited by Payco