A wee little road trip

Will370z

Dave, as some of the people you are with are also responsible for making the rules, why not talk to them about Wales, as I recall you were there in 2014. I was told it is for insurance reasons that you can't join in but what do I know.

Every meet I have attended or drive I have joined in has non z's as well.

Anyway, I for one am happy to see your posts, photos and recommendations and I hope the weather stays good and this thread stays on topic.

Enjoy your time up there and don't worry about those of us who are simply jealous we are not with you.

• Like 2

There are lots of threads on here where members have posted about their private trips, can't see what the problem is?

Me & Octet are off to Romania again soon,

Where is my invite :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought you were going to the IKEA meet?

Is there IKEA in Romania?

Just to be clear for those who don't get this. We decided to post this as some members asked that we did and we stupidly thought others maybe interested too! If you aren't then just ignore our ramblings and don't post here😄

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

• Like 2

So when I did my Spain trip by myself, I must've been the most selfish person in the world ever by not inviting anyone from here when I posted it up. Wow, I didn't realise what a c**t I'd been.

Sorry about that guys. :(

Absolutely!

And surely you must have realised what a c**t you are by now :shrug:

• Like 1

Just to be clear for those who don't get this. We decided to post this as some members asked that we did and we stupidly thought others maybe interested too! If you aren't then just ignore our ramblings and don't post here��

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Nice attitude to take towards a relative "newbie". How to put someone off the forum in one easy move....

You're clearly right, I should ignore a thread posted on the forum relating to a car that I'm considering buying, especially when they're coming to my home country!

Jeezus.....

Edited by fatrab

So when I did my Spain trip by myself, I must've been the most selfish person in the world ever by not inviting anyone from here when I posted it up. Wow, I didn't realise what a c**t I'd been.

Sorry about that guys. :(

PMSL that just cracked me up Dan lol

Fatrab,

Don't read too much into it, they / we are a friendly bunch but these guys have got together for a drive and clearly don't feel it appropriate or necessary to tell the world where they are going.

The sniping on this thread is sad to see, I for one would prefer it stay on topic so I can see where they have been and get ideas for doing something similar with my wife - and NO I won't be inviting other forum members to join me.

• Like 1

I haven't asked them to post their exact route, timetable and itinerary. I just thought it was strange, based on what I've seen on other forums, that they haven't planned some sort of "meet" with other oop-norf members to coincide with their trip.

It was just an observation and it does come across very cliquey to an outsider.

Like I said, each to their own; I just hope that the differences that exist between certain members doesn't continue to have a bearing on the involvement of others.

I am, of course, looking forward to seeing the pics too!!

Edited by fatrab

fatrab so if you go on holiday with a few work friends for a weekend away I trust you invite every single person you work with? Regardless if you speak to them or not? You know, from the cleaner right through to the CEO? Otherwise it could be considered "cliquey"....

• Like 2

fatrab so if you go on holiday with a few work friends for a weekend away I trust you invite every single person you work with? Regardless if you speak to them or not? You know, from the cleaner right through to the CEO? Otherwise it could be considered "cliquey"....

No, but I wouldnt put it up on the office notice board - rubbing everyones faces in the fact that they weren't invited.

Edited by fatrab