A wee little road trip

Will370z

I haven't asked them to post their exact route, timetable and itinerary. I just thought it was strange, based on what I've seen on other forums, that they haven't planned some sort of "meet" with other oop-norf members to coincide with their trip.

It was just an observation and it does come across very cliquey to an outsider.

Oh FFS - each to their own! This was a mates holiday - not a z meet! And they did invite / offer / organise to meet up with some of us Scots (I don't know what the feck has gone on in my abscence vis-a-vis George - and am surprised he wasn't included in the Scot's invitation though).

Ladz - when you're finally home get the rest of the photos up - they have certainly made my weekend :teeth::drive1

Here you go Vik :surrender:

P9127659_zpsiuvpaizo.jpg

:lol: can't believe I missed out on finally meeting these two!

• Like 1

............................................, anyone that knows us will understand that :)

I do know you - I've never understood you :p

Great pics and it looks like a great time was had by all (except Mr B's iPhone :lol: )

• Like 1

I haven't asked them to post their exact route, timetable and itinerary. I just thought it was strange, based on what I've seen on other forums, that they haven't planned some sort of "meet" with other oop-norf members to coincide with their trip.

It was just an observation and it does come across very cliquey to an outsider.

Oh FFS - each to their own! This was a mates holiday - not a z meet! And they did invite / offer / organise to meet up with some of us Scots (I don't know what the feck has gone on in my abscence vis-a-vis George - and am surprised he wasn't included in the Scot's invitation though).

Ladz - when you're finally home get the rest of the photos up - they have certainly made my weekend :teeth::drive1

Here you go Vik :surrender:

P9127659_zpsiuvpaizo.jpg

:lol: can't believe I missed out on finally meeting these two!

One day Vik :kiss:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1