A wee little road trip

Will370z

So I must say I'm a little excited.

Plain and simple this forum is awesome. Never did I think when I joined all those years ago that this place would have such an impact on my friendships, my hobbies, my holidays and my social life.

I thought I was just buying a car and joining a tech forum just in case I had any problems, boy was I wrong.

The friends I've made on here are awesome and I'm very lucky. We have had some cracking times in Wales, in the lakes, in Scotland, off in cottages in the middle of nowhere and all through Europe and now it's time for another little road trip.

Looks like someone is looking out for us as the weather has turned and there's no rain due as we all head north up to Scotland again, I can't blummin wait.

Car has been washed, polished and waxed, I've lubed up the leather seats, done the oil, tyres and she's all good to go. Only issue left is to try and pack everything in my rather small boot.

Expect a few pics along the way and a few updates. Roll on tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk2a0decc62b51cdd1ff3e527c8d9114bd.jpge193d1c9664e1c51111faa682d1d8832.jpg

• Like 2

Ooh, I could meet up with you, I live in Scotland. What's that? Oh you knew that :lol:

We have contacted all the Scottish members that we wanted to meet up with thanks :lol:

Coffee meet Keyboard, Keyboard meet coffee!

I hate you Dave!!! :lol: :lol:

See you bright and early too Sir :winkiss:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the route then boys? Seriously, even though I'm hated BY YOU ALL!!! I would like to meet up :)

I do t hate you, I don't even know you :hug:

Perhaps people take a dislike to some of your posts as it appears that if someone doesn't agree with you they are totally wrong & shouldn't even exist.

• Like 1

All been planned already by the legends of this forum. Sorry to be "Romanian blunt", telling as it is, before SMD does, but not going to happen :)

Alternatively, I can be extremely "British polite" and say we're looking into how we can accommodate this change of plans, but you know the outcome! :lol: