Feeler: Breaking 2JZ swapped Z

Ian

I'm not going into details right now but its highly unlikely my car will be finished. I will know more in the next 7-10 days, after which I fully expect the car to be broken for parts.

MODS: Hope this is OK as just a feeler thread? I wont be taking any money from anyone until a decision is made and by that point I will have pictures of everything with my name uploaded.

All Pictures can be seen on my build thread & if anyone wants additional pictures I can provide.

Right now its just a feeler thread to see if it is worth breaking. PLEASE refrain from comments about my decision to break it and not finish this project. Those who know me well enough will know why its got to this stage.

Pretty much every part is brand new

1. 2JZ engine £5500

• Rebored Block
  • Manley Forged Pistons
  • Eagle Forged Connecting Rods
  • ARP Head Bolts
  • ARP Head Studs
  • ARP Main Studs
  • HKS Headgasket
  • Brian Cower 264 Cams
  • Titan Motorsports Cam Gears
  • Gates Cam Belt
  • Titan Motorsports Oil Pump
  • New OEM Water Pump
  • TRD Thermostat
  • ACL Race Bearings
  • Cylinder Head Skimmed
  • Supertech Valves
  • Supertech Springs
  • Supertech Retainers

2. Custom made 2JZ to 350Z wiring harness (Engine harness, Canbus harness and connects Syvecs ECU) £400

3. 2JZ to 350Z Gearbox kit. This includes a custom flywheel, clutch and gearbox mount. This kit is used to allow a 350Z gearbox to mount to a 2JZ engine. £1000

4. 350Z Gearbox (No Clutch or Flywheel) £600

5. 2JZ 350Z Subframe & engine mounts for RHD car £400

6. Borgwarner S366 single turbo, new oil lines, whifbitz manifold, external wastegate, downpipe and screamer pipe £1500

Alternatively, I can supply all of the above for £8500 (The only additional things you will need are pulleys, fueling, FMIC, Turbo, Syvecs & labour)

6. Agency Power single exit exhaust £600 *USED*

7. Cusco Street Zero Coilovers £650

8. Cusco front and rear Anti-Roll Bars £250

9. Cusco front camber arms £150

10. Cusco rear trailing rods £100

11. cusco toe control rods £100

12. GT Spec braces(Fender braces, 4 point chassis brace, rear lateral arm bar and front lower tie brace) £700

13. Enkei RPF1 wheels (18 * 9.5 ET15 & 18 * 10.5 ET15) £900 *USED*

14. SPL droplinks £200

15. SPL eccentric lock out kit £40

16. Angel eye type headlights £250

17. Z-Speed aluminium undertray £180

18. Koyo 54mm radiator £250

19. Walbro 450lph fuel pump £100

20. nismo radiator cap £25

21. carbonfibre full length radiator panel £50

22. 370Z brakes, stoptech disks, project MU pads and brake lines £1500

23. Defi Gauges (Water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, boost and control unit. Light up amber, black faced when off) £500

24. Mines FRP front lip and gunmetal UK bumper (needs paint) £150

25. oil catch can (2l i think!) £30

26. Custom PAS tank £150

27. Works bell Quick Release and hub £150

28. OEM leather Alezan seats £150

29. Mocal 19 row oil cooler £100

Prices do not include postage.

Postage is available at buyers cost and risk.

Collection is preferred from South Wales.

Sorry its reached this point Ian....but life has its ways :shrug:

And given the detail in your build thread and being one of forums greatest supporters over the years we can dispense wiith the pictures for now so you can get an idea as to interest,

• Like 1

Sorry its reached this point Ian....but life has its ways :shrug:

And given the detail in your build thread and being one of forums greatest supporters over the years we can dispense wiith the pictures for now so you can get an idea as to interest,

Thanks Colin :)

It's a massive shame but after 14 months I've reached breaking point mentally and financially :(

Nooo! Was really looking forward to seeing this project finished but I know from personal experience how much of a pita projects on this scale can be.

Hope you find a way to see it through but otherwise GLWTS :thumbs:

could you answer some questions for me about the lights

ie: do they have two eyes or one per lamp. are they led or other wise. do they have day time running led integrated?

secondly is it a hard swap from my oem HID setup? .

sorry for all the questions. I was just browsing and noticed this so have no idea beyond the fact i know my current headlights are blemished on the inside and 350z angle eye conversions come in several styles.

Somebody just buy it and finish this project :(

If anyone wanted to buy the entire project as it is, im very willing to listen. Id even chuck in the Syvecs, Brides & audio equipment that I was keeping :)

Very sad news but GLWTS Ian.

As a previous buyer of parts from Ian I can confirm he's a seller that can be trusted. :thumbs:

Thanks Granville :p

What spring rates are the coilovers and are they true front and back? Can't b arssed looking through your build thread, just like you finishing this epic project! But seriously sad to see this happen but understand. All the best whatever car you end up with!

Not true coilovers, spring rate is 10K front/7K rear

I'd be interested in a few parts :thumbs:

22 (discs only - maybe swap plus cash for OEM?)

I've got no need for OEM parts. The entire car will be broken and then scrapped.

could you answer some questions for me about the lights

ie: do they have two eyes or one per lamp. are they led or other wise. do they have day time running led integrated?

secondly is it a hard swap from my oem HID setup? .

sorry for all the questions. I was just browsing and noticed this so have no idea beyond the fact i know my current headlights are blemished on the inside and 350z angle eye conversions come in several styles.

The lights will come ready for a UK car as I will just cut the wiring so you can splice it straight in. They have DRL incorporated in them.

These are the lights

IMG_2377_zpsurnzwyph.jpg