Fake Turkish Watches

Dicky

i would rather have something branded fake/replica like grids rather than a pair of grids with Volk stickers for example

or a standard z with a nismo badge on.... O no i didn't!! :stir:

i'll get back in my box

i dont have a nismo badge other than on my nismo intake pipe

i would rather have something branded fake/replica like grids rather than a pair of grids with Volk stickers for example

or a standard z with a nismo badge on.... O no i didn't!! :stir:

i'll get back in my box

i dont have a nismo badge other than on my nismo intake pipe

it wasn't targeted at anyone, just a general comment :lol:... i'm not very good at this forum slagging!

• Like 1

you can always spot fakes, not matter how good as they are never exactly the same. especially Rolex (folex), Hublot (fublot) and Breitling (freighling).. can you see the trend :lol:.

No I cant :lol:

We arent talking about £5 off the lucky lucky man stuff here complete with comedy misspelled names, Im talking about a watch that my local watchmaker was fooled by until it was actually in his hands, and a handbag that fooled a casual collector until she had a decent look inside it.

Hence "genuine fake" and not just "fake", these are quality articles that are rebranded to look like somethign they arent.

Fakes are for people who are too vain for their own good. Best kept to the unemployed / benefit generation imo.

As Ecclesiastes records,“Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.†And why should the unemployed and benifit generation have all the fun 😜

I suppose it all a punt really, so I'll buy the Patek Philippe or maybe the Rolex, but hang on that Rado looks quite swish, oh bugger!

• Like 1

you can always spot fakes, not matter how good as they are never exactly the same. especially Rolex (folex), Hublot (fublot) and Breitling (freighling).. can you see the trend :lol:.

No I cant :lol:

We arent talking about £5 off the lucky lucky man stuff here complete with comedy misspelled names, Im talking about a watch that my local watchmaker was fooled by until it was actually in his hands, and a handbag that fooled a casual collector until she had a decent look inside it.

Hence "genuine fake" and not just "fake", these are quality articles that are rebranded to look like somethign they arent.

understand what they are, but you can tell, for example on rolex's (submariners, GMT, yacht master etc.) anything with a ceramic bezel, the quality is impossible to match without spending the kind of money that Rolex do, for which the method is under patent. all I am saying is that if you're seriously into your watches, you can spot a fake 99% of the time.

Whatever mate, Ive got the watches and the handbags, you dont so its pretty difficult for you to judge.

And anyway, I said "You can tell if you pick them up but from just looking I dont think so" ........... if your eyesight is good enough to tell a pukka ceramic bezel from the other side of the room you are probably wasted in your current job :bunny:

Whatever mate, Ive got the watches and the handbags, you dont so its pretty difficult for you to judge.

And anyway, I said "You can tell if you pick them up but from just looking I dont think so" ........... if your eyesight is good enough to tell a pukka ceramic bezel from the other side of the room you are probably wasted in your current job :bunny:

:shutup: silly me

I have a few decent watches - (Omega/TAG/Laco) but my favourite is a 1996 Seiko one of the first Kinetic's

Doesn't half come up well after a clean with the Meguiars metal polish and more accurate that than the wind ups ! :)

I have a few decent watches - (Omega/TAG/Laco) but my favourite is a 1996 Seiko one of the first Kinetic's

Doesn't half come up well after a clean with the Meguiars metal polish and more accurate that than the wind ups ! :)

I've got a Seiko Gyro Marvel Automatic Diashock from the 60's and I love mine as well but it's showing its age now with the face deteriorating and scratched case. Can't find anyone to refirbish it though :(

Edit..just to say it's still keeping good time.

Edited by Dicky

It's like these TOWIE girls, made up to look like models; underneath all the glitz and glamour, they're actually just stinky little tramps and not worth the cost of the make up in their bags.

Put it this way, would you buy the watch at that price without the branding on it, of another company i.e. Rolex, Franck Muller etc? If so then go ahead and buy it, if not then you are only buying it to kid on to people that you have spent £££££ on a watch and in reality you only spent ££ on it, and in reality you'll always know you're wearing a fraud.

Personally i'd keep your 80 quid, save another 150 and buy yourself a nice Emporia Armani watch which is genuine and people will appreciate it more, and you have piece of mind that it was manufactured under good quality control and if it fails you have some comeback.

• Like 1

I couldn't bring myself to wear a fake watch tbh. It's like willy waving, but you've got a dildo in your hand and your tiny package still hidden in you pants.

How does it follow that wearing a fake watch is linked to the size of your Todger. I can reliably inform that you wouldn'tt like mine on the end of your nose as a wart.

I couldn't bring myself to wear a fake watch tbh. It's like willy waving, but you've got a dildo in your hand and your tiny package still hidden in you pants.

How does it follow that wearing a fake watch is linked to the size of your Todger. I can reliably inform that you wouldn'tt like mine on the end of your nose as a wart.

Nor mine.... However, It was a metaphor.. it's not real, you know it, we know it, everybody knows it :lol:

Personally i'd keep your 80 quid, save another 150 and buy yourself a nice Emporia Armani watch which is genuine and people will appreciate it more, and you have piece of mind that it was manufactured under good quality control and if it fails you have some comeback.

...which, inside it, has a cheap Chinese quartz movement but you're paying for the Armani badge!

As previously suggested, for that sort of money I think the Rotary watches are hard to beat, and usually have a decent automatic movement in.

This is all just my opinion of course :)

• Like 1

I say, if you want it, it feels good, it's not too illegal and everyone consents, DO IT!

Do-it.png

Personally I'd be tempted to spend double on a Seiko Kinetic and it'll last forever and is "genuine" JDM YO!

• Like 1